Reviews for Red Headed Stepchild
ClaireRiley chapter 12 . 9/22
Good story. Too bad you abandoned it
Hope you're okay. Was reminded of this story, and decided to reread some of it.
More please
amerdism chapter 12 . 5/23
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
DschingisKhan chapter 12 . 1/21
So yeah, this is pretty incredible and I hope you return to it someday. I do so love when muggles are gunning down wizards...
DschingisKhan chapter 7 . 1/21
Okay. Okay. Hold up. Time out.

I need to stop here for a moment.

I need a moment, because this is far and away the most outstanding realisation of Alastor Moody I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. He steals every scene he's in and I love it.

There's a lot more to like in this, yes! But all that doesn't make me feel like I should raise a toast to a fictional character.
Jabanero chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
I really like the idea of a fem!Harry fic, but unfortunately this turned a bit Mary Sue-ish. I mean, it's far from the worst offender in the genre, but it's always bad news in a HP fanfic when Harry, or the protagonist who assumes his role, receives extensive combat training in year 1, to the point where extreme overwhelming numbers of Slytherin students or an all-out Death Eater attack are the only threats that can faze her. Plus Harriet already acts a lot older than 11 years old in school (she is practically 4-5 years older in maturity than her peers at least) - makes her hard to relate to as a young student. Sometimes the story reads like a crack fic, even though I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be such. Nonetheless, it is a decently entertaining story which inspired me to take a crack at a fem!Harry saga of my own (who knows, perhaps one day I will actually finish one of my fanfic ideas...).
w0if chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Its kind of weird... I like stories that continue to diverge from the canon, but in this one... almost ALL the change that happens is by the Boneses, and were triggered by the twins. They should be the protagonists of the story... So far, Harry is just chugging along.
w0if chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Who the heck is Florian? really like it thus far.
Aethinair chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Please update
Foxy Engineer chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Please write more. I could say more, but really I just can't wait to read more.
Boarador chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
something wicked this way comes
Boarador chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
ok lesson learned don't piss off the house elf's
Boarador chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
I'm getting really tired of Malfoy an his son, can someone please kill or at least maim the f*****s