Reviews for Red Headed Stepchild
Willowstar23 chapter 2 . 3/8
Loved Amelia 'I'll just have a chat with the daily prophet shall I?'
Mararsi chapter 12 . 2/10
Hey great story! I LOVE how AU you're going! Please keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more if you come back to this! Thanks
Shinoki chapter 12 . 2/8
This was delicious. I hope you update. And wow... I wonder what will happen at Hogwarts now. Also, DiaryTom-awesomely written.
David-El chapter 12 . 1/31
I have to admit, even if I learned to speak French, I would never choose Beauxbatons over Hogwarts. Look at Fleur, she ended up in last place in every event in the Triwizard Tournament, yet she became a great curse-breaker at Gringotts. That shows that the problem isn't with Fleur, but with what Beauxbatons teaches.
David-El chapter 2 . 1/31
Okay, there is one thing that I don't understand: why is Sirius only saying one word at a time? Dementors don't affect people that way, and even if they did, Sirius should have recovered by the time they picked up Harry.
old guy chapter 12 . 1/25
so kewl
old guy chapter 7 . 1/25
damn fine so far. Get 'em girls. Shame you didn't finish it. Could have been cool I really like where you have taken this. It seems so much more realistic, instead of a fantasy story for babies. The real story was neat, but so screwed up, it could not be real.
Wow, this is spinning towards catastrophe. Three-way civil war in Britain between Tom Riddle, Voldemort and the purebloods? Dumbledore is also his own side, kind of.. War between Britain and France? War between Muggle Britain and Magical Britain? The muggle-borns are militarizing and taking muggles in their ranks, how long until the magical world is revealed? Would they even care, maybe even intentionally reveal the Wizarding World and leave Muggle and Magical Britain to duke it out between themselves if they won't leave the people who fled the country in peace? It's a British problem after all, and from their point of view British infighting is nothing but a good thing.

Then there's the fact that they know the enemy's names and have never actually taken purely offensive action, even though it's war. That's only rational if they think the enemy will leave them alone now that they're not in Britain, but will they? Maybe a little naive. Both Tom Riddle and Voldemort want to conquer the world, and Dumbledore wants to mold the entire Wizarding World, too (he's Supreme Mugwump of the ICW for a reason). A nice little Imperius or compulsion on some muggle military high-ups and you'll have air bombings at "terrorist" locations such as Malfoy Manor and maybe even the Ministry building. Would the wards hold? Shields were broken by grenades, so likely not. There's just so much potential here for things to spiral completely out of control that many different very intriguing continuations to this story could be written..
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 12 . 1/1
This is so brilliant. I don't know whether this story will ever be updated or completed, but everything so far has been amazing. The trans issues were handled really well, the muggleborn resistance, Sirius' brain damage, Harriet's upbringing, Neville's personality... It's all so mindblowingly good. I'm obviously waiting for an update, but even if this remains on hiatus forever, I'll still be so grateful for the really enjoyable chapters you've posted so far. Brilliant.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
F*cking Malfoys and their marriage contracts.

I hate those marriage-contract-fics. Most of them are just an excuse for BDSM sexual-fantasies of the most non-consensual variety. Thank you for ending Lucius violently.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Yay Amelia! Boo Fudge! Boo Dumbles!

I love how you resolved the Granger situation.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Listening to death metal while reading this chapter. It fits the mood!

F*cking Dumbles. Good on Harriet for snapping his wand. She would have been within rights to fight him too. Entering someone's mind without permission is an act of violence-a violation of personal sovereignty.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
WOOHOO! The Revolution is ON!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Reducto up the nose... Brilliant Troll Kill!

Good for Amelia and Mad Eye! You can't mess around playing nice with people who call themselves Death Eaters...

And I can't even remember how many times I had to defend myself to teachers for defending myself from bullies when I was a kid. Teachers suck! They know who the bullies are, but always act like they don't know wtf was going on.

When it comes right down to it, Hogwarts isn't much different than any other school.
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
It's funny how a story can be as sweet as this one, and still have a great fight scene. Brilliant! :)