Reviews for Fairy Tail Couples
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Aw! So good!
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
SQUEEEE I loved this one ... Million thumbs up it opened my eyes to a new pairing that interest me -Gajeel and Levy.
DenasiaIchigo chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
You know my couples, but I still really enjoyed this fic. I'm looking through your old ones, and I came across this little beauty. Mavis andMakarov have the most interesting conversations :D Loved it, Chris!
blue lucy chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Perfect! I loved it! I actually thought it could be a great episode on fairytail! To bad its a fan fiction.
ephemeralstorm chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow! You managed to name all my favorite pairings in one short story! I love this! Seriously! I'm so glad I stumbled on this one-shot. ) I had fun imagining this as an actual omake.
Braverose chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
beautiful and sweet observations 3
loved it
the mira/laxus bit was kinda sad but perfectly in character..
i agree with the natsu/lucy partif those two would really happen, it's going to be gradual and it'll be a really comfortable type of relationship.
i love the elf/ever and gajeel/levy bits the most! :)
MOVED now at GoddessApostle chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
A simply adorable story with a nice ending!
Dr Ukato chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I've never thought of Fried as Gay... Have only read about him and Mirajane...
Carmichael272 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
loved it
quadraticutie chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Muahahaha a violent beating is how all parents should show their love! Evil overlord style
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
hehehehehehehe awwwwwwwwwwwwww gajeel
AnnMY chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Eeeek, practically all my favourite pairings in one go...If I'm not feeling dreamy right now, then I never do I'm really loving this!
Arduriel chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, that was so sweet. You've pretty much described everything there is about canon pairings in fairy tail

And I totally agree that violent beating is the most important way fo expressing love :D
YeetMaster5000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Literally all my favorite couples. Awesome.
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this! I was kinda disappointed that there was so little of Mira/Laxus, but they are mysterious and I think it's better that way. My favorite scene is ElfGreen, they are so cute together, I also love GaLe too, which is obviously the best couple ever! XD it's sad that NaLi isn't there since I'm NaLi fans, but oh well. Hahaha, Asuka/Lily is so cute :3 okay that's pedophile and wrong but as friends they're cute!