Reviews for A Thousand Miles
redhead-sweetheart chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
oh i am enjoying this story so much. Please write more.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
Aw I love Medieval Trory's. Those are quite simply the best. Too bad you haven't continued.
enviedxl0ve chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
AWESOME STORY! Great! Wonderful! I was a little reluctant to read this at first but it turns out to be a VERY good story! Great job!
justagggurl chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
I almost forgot about this story...almost. I can't wait until you finish it! I really think that this story is my favorite fanfic of all time. This was one of the first fanfics I've ever read and from that point on, I haven't found a fic that satisfies me as much as this one. Please continue with it.

JustaGurl
jaroflies chapter 14 . 7/1/2006
Hey! I wasn't sure about this story at first, but now i've read it, i'm hooked! Are you continuing with it?
Fanpire109 chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
please update
LoVe23 chapter 14 . 10/22/2005
I just read this! I loved it! Please update soon!
princetongirl chapter 14 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
butterflykisses chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
Are you ever going to update this story. I have been waiting and waiting for you to continue, but you haven't. I was just wondering if you're thinking of ever updating.
kim chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
GOOD WORK ANGIE!

u got me hooked in the first 100words..mayb because it ws my first fiction story thingo, who knows..but yeh keep up the good work..and looking forward to part 2..lolz
kittywhiskers chapter 14 . 12/4/2004
HELL YEAH YOU UPDATED!

oh man...you got yourself out of that potential hole...and very dramatically but enough that it was successful.

let me tell you, that owned...that was great...im gonna go read it again...:D
oldschoolnames chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE! I love this story so much, and I went crazy trying to locate it, and I finally found it, and you haven't updated in a long time.. I really hope you have time to continue with this story

SpIcEy
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
flossie1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2004
OH MY GOD! I HAVE WAITED SO, *SO* LONG FOR YOU TO UPDATE! and only now i see that you have! oh thank you thank you thank you! a million times over! please dont wait to write the nest chapter as long as this- i LOVE this tory!
imgayhappy chapter 14 . 7/24/2004