Reviews for My Musings
ive read a story that is similar, Naruto however starts as a nine-tail, i believe the author has dropped it though, long since it was updated
i like it, im also glad you didnt make the mistake of having the Alterans call themselves ancients, too many make that mistake.
cool idea
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/30
You should have put the parts in bold in italics or something, because all that bold text is a bit aggressive for the reader's eyes.
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I kept trying to connect this with HP... why is this even in that section?... this should be in crossovers section(animexovers)
Ibskib chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
I few things were missed in the earlier part, other than that you should watch out for word repetition, something you have a bit of a tendency to indulge in.
There were a few other places were you could reword things, but I've pointed out the ones I found most obvious, with a possible correction.

On another note, Godric was happy that the incantation to his Rock Bullet was shortened, but we didn't actually see the new incantation, and weren't he able to attack while the quagmire was in effect? I'm guessing he might just be conserving mana against the kobolds, but perhaps that should be included.

some good levels - some quick levels (to avoid repeating 'good')
Godric couldn't how lucky - Godric couldn't how lucky
parties - party's
more wolves at a time - more wolves at once (repetition)
meetup - meet up
the mats - the materials
to kill a few hours - to kill some time (repetition)
doubledamn chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
5 Chapters? C'mon man, at this point just turn it into an actual story. Please?
doubledamn chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
4 Chapters. Please continue this. This is supposed to be a oneshot collection, and with something this good, it deserves its own story. Please finish it.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I like this. It's one of those crossovers you don't need prior information about the source material to enjoy. I hope this gets wither expanded or adopted.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Now this sounds interesting... I know nothing at all about Starcraft, but I can guess he would gain an immunity to Genjutsus from being a hive mind, to fool him you have to fool them all.
llat-2 chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Monk is always overlooked.
llat-2 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Did you check out the fanfic "Out Of The Unknown"?
Kine X chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Are you gonna make these RR chapters into its own fic? I think it would be a great read... xD
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Love this story
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Interesting idea..especially if Harry ever returns.