Reviews for Feline Affection
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Not a pare I normally like but have to say that this story was really good.
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
gah! Love them, thanks for finishing this
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Cute! :)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I really loooooveeee this fic, since Neko (cat) is really cute for Harry XD and I wanted more chapter, but I just noticed it was the last chapter, I was curious if Snape will be able to cure him but I love this fic more than enough 3 keep up good work
Bill Martin chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I just wanted to point out two thing, though one is only a personal pet peeve: the first (the pet peeve), is that all three attackers should have been expelled. They were all in on the acts and actions, therefore they should all face the same penalties; if you knew that someone was going to kill/torture someone and not only did nothing but helped hold them down, then you are just as guilty as they are (even if you take no other action). As that is basically just my opinion feel free to ignore it, I just wanted to point it out.

The next issue is more important though; no matter what the rating is or now explicit or non-explicit the 'action' any rape, references to rape, or attempts at rape should always be warned against. You should have place an appropriate warning in either the story summary or in the AN at the beginning of chapter 2 (possibly the beginning of chapter 3 for mentions of 'attempted rape').

I'm not being 'prudish' by giving this advice, there are people who have been raped (or sexually assaulted) or had an attempt done to them and such mentions of them in a story (no matter how 'tame') can be a trigger for them, while others may not react as strongly they may still need to 'prepare' themselves to read such content. You should always give your reader as much information about your story (especially 'questionable' acts) as possible so that they can choose to avoid a story/chapter or push through and brace themselves while reading it, by not informing them you're taking that choice away from them. If you've given an appropriate warning and they still read it then you'll know that any complaints that come up are just them being petty and, hopefully, you'll be able to ignore them as opposed to those giving (or trying to give) 'constructive criticism'.
SailorCheesy chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Ah, I really love this! It's so sweet and awesome and cute and eeep! I squealed while I read it because it's just too cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I just tried again and got through to chapter 3 Ya !

The Crimson Mage who hope's to only see the main page when clicked on !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This is has far as I good before I clicked for chapter 3 and saw FANFICTION HOME PAGE again !

I hope this get's sorted soon because am getting really fed up of this happing and I was really getting in to this story has well !

The Crimson Mage who want's this sorted out so that I can find out what happens next !
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
sweet XD
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
that was... in a word...

adorable!
Fringie7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Love "Harry as a cat" stories! Keep the story going please :)
Vividlove chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Aww. This is a great story! I cant wait for more!
hani chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
cute
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
oh harry i hope you'll be safe now.
SailorCheesy chapter 2 . 4/11/2013