Reviews for Runaways
Enjoying this story but there are incosistencies, Nevile was going to be home schooled with Luna, next time he's mentioned he back at school as a prefect?
You changed Amelia's name to Amanda, I kept wondering who you were talking about.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 7 . 8/13
That was a lot of fun. Liked the magical smack down by the British government. Wonder if Umbridge was caught as a DE? And what happened to fudge? Oh well.

Thanks for the story. Good job.

Tom A.
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 7/4
Fun story , glad to see i diff take on things.
Snaggledog chapter 7 . 7/2
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. In fact it is 2 AM and I should have been in bed hours ago except I have been too engrossed in your tale. If my wife gives me any grief I'm going to blame you. 8)
GBTtown chapter 7 . 6/19
Very good story!
There have been other "runaway" stories that were well written and enjoyable to read. This easily joins those and is going in my Fav File.
Though the choice of manor or 67 meter yacht as living accommodation would be tough.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 6 . 4/26
This is an awesome story. You have one continuity problem in this chapter, in an earlier chapter you stated that Neville and Luna were not returning to Hogwarts. But in this chapter you have Neville getting the prefects badge, and Luna there as his girlfriend. Other that that I really didn't see any other errors. I have read this before and enjoyed it. It's in my favorites as well. Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
Them jumping into marriage is just weird! There was no talk of him asking her or her asking him. My only conclusion is they once had a converstation about it before when talking of running away for Harrys sake. Overall very sloppy and just killed any romance of the scene. When Harry went to go buy an engagement ring I was like, ok, done with this story. Too bad, it had potential.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 7 . 4/10
Really enjoyed this story.

Showing H/Hr basically telling every & all to essentially stuff it!

Was a refreshing change from Harry aka whipping boy of MOB trys to get by without losing himself or his love.

Thanks for sharing your talent as an author!

SteveC.
D.Mentor chapter 7 . 3/18
A good story, thank you for writing.
bpvreader chapter 7 . 3/9
Need to work on story details, NL did not return to Hogwarts, so could not have been a prefect. you have a good story plot but the details are a mess. regardless thanks for sharing!
god of all chapter 7 . 2/6
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I realize that this story has long been finished, but you do know that Fred and George had already turned seventeen over a year before the will reading, right? At the time of the reading they had been eighteen for about 2 1/2 to 3 months.

I remember liking this story, I read it a long time ago and just decided to reread it. I imagine that Dobby was masking what went on in the shed, but how did Harry hide the fact that he was riding the motorcycle at night? Dobby again?
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
this site should just give me a like button. this was a great story.
katmom chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Thanks for sharing this twist on canon. It was a very enjoyable read.

KathIe
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,