Reviews for Runaways
Arjayess chapter 7 . 6/22
Second time reading, enjoyed it. WAS going to raise two points, 1) that Massey doesn't have a full campus in Wellington, 2) Commonwealth countries don't have embassies in other Commonwealth countries, just 'High Commissions'. However, I did a Google search and see a marked MU campus in sight of Adelaide Road! times have changed since I lived there, they only had a small, secondary - or maybe 'tertiary' campus when I left! At least the second point is still valid!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 6/20
A great story here! Thanks for writing it!
Nea chapter 7 . 3/9
It's Amelia Bones, not Amanda. I also don't believe Hermione would have gone from being disgusted by her shallow, self-absorbed and dictatorial parents with one letter and a five minute meeting to the point of being willing to move in nearby when ready to settle down to raise children. It's a juvenile fallacy.
You have a good basic plot but you didn't flesh it out or proof what you were writing, and very clearly didn't spend much time on the emotional impact of any of it. That said, you DO have a good basic plot, which is better than many authors here. With a bit more effort I think you could produce something of quality.
ClaireR89 chapter 7 . 2/14
Really enjoyed the story. You combined the muggle and wizard world really well!
ClaireR89 chapter 5 . 2/14
Amelia Bones

Not Amanda Bone's
Her name is Amelia Bones not Amanda Bones ... Good story so far...
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
This was a cute fic. I liked it! :)
German Pope chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I'm finding it really difficult to get through the first chapter. Lots of grammatical mistakes, poor use of punctuation, and horrendous dialogue. It reads like you're allergic to commas and periods, considering how many run-on sentences are present.

Also, Harry just happened to accidentally mumble "Dobby" under his breath? How does that even happen? Seems very contrived and is not a good indicator for the quality of your story telling ability. I'll try to get past it, but poor quality writing is the number one reason why I drop stories with an interesting premise.
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
I take it in the wizarding world the marriage at Gretna thing wasn't repealed the way it was in the muggle world, but why did the muggle Old Bill take it so calmly?
Kai chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
If this is after Harry's fifth year and Sirius is dead then the person at the will reading is not "an aunt Marge look-alike like a pink frosted cupcake", but the bitch who tortured Harry for weeks in his previous school year and tried an Unforgivable on him just a couple days ago. If this is written from Harry's point of view he knows the toad intimately.
Vegasman chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Drs Granger sure did get one hell of a surprise
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
Well they got rid of the Moldy Britches problem,now what comes next?
Vegasman chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
Harry just got a little bit of freedom and with that offer I'd have been been off in a heartbeat to!
Vegasman chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
They have their home and now we get some trouble
Vegasman chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Dumbass is going to go ape shit, not having a clue where Harry is