Reviews for Runaways
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 10/21
I take it in the wizarding world the marriage at Gretna thing wasn't repealed the way it was in the muggle world, but why did the muggle Old Bill take it so calmly?
Kai chapter 1 . 10/13
If this is after Harry's fifth year and Sirius is dead then the person at the will reading is not "an aunt Marge look-alike like a pink frosted cupcake", but the bitch who tortured Harry for weeks in his previous school year and tried an Unforgivable on him just a couple days ago. If this is written from Harry's point of view he knows the toad intimately.
Vegasman chapter 7 . 10/7
Drs Granger sure did get one hell of a surprise
Well they got rid of the Moldy Britches problem,now what comes next?
Vegasman chapter 5 . 10/7
Harry just got a little bit of freedom and with that offer I'd have been been off in a heartbeat to!
Vegasman chapter 4 . 10/6
They have their home and now we get some trouble
Vegasman chapter 3 . 10/6
Dumbass is going to go ape shit, not having a clue where Harry is
Vegasman chapter 2 . 10/6
Harry and Hermione are going to drive all of them totally bonkers
Vegasman chapter 1 . 10/6
Dumbass Dumbledore hasn't got a clue what kind is going to happen. I like it!
jumpingninjo chapter 4 . 9/3
I love this story so far but i was wondering where the hell do they get fuel for the yacht
trekkifulron chapter 7 . 8/17
Normally I avoid Hr/H stories because so many suck. This one however I throughly enjoyed. It was fun, well written, and quite funny at times. Keep up the good work.
roni2010 chapter 1 . 8/3
great plot! onward to find what harry & hermione will do concerning their situation...
comodo50 chapter 7 . 8/2
I thought it was kinda mild their reaction, since they thought Harry was a bum / no money, would expect a bit more of them kinda like, "holy shit he's loaded".

Also, too blasé about the Queen, like, he meets with her! That would warrant some surprise? :o

Otherwise, nice story :)
ladilyn chapter 3 . 7/30
While I see that this was written 4 1/2 years ago, I thought I might give a suggestion in case you write about needing to go from England to Rotterdam again in any of your stories. Rather than going to Calais, it makes more sense to go to Harwich and take the ferry to the Hook of Holland which would be right across the inlet where the yacht probably would have been. It's a nice 6 to 7 hour ferry ride on the Stena lines which I and my family took many times as my husband's family lived in Den Haag and we were stationed in England.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 2 . 7/2
One thousand million is denoted as one billion. So Lily was worth...ten billion pounds...in the 1990's.