Reviews for Runaways
Lordlexx chapter 6 . 6/17
There was a lot of bullshit in this chapter.
Lordlexx chapter 5 . 6/17
I'ma skip over the Amanda/Amelia issue you apparently refused to fix and just berate you for thinking that tazering a 115ish year old man was in any way a good idea and wasn't just a cruel way of killing him.
monay9e chapter 7 . 5/26
This story was really good.
observentuser chapter 7 . 4/28
Thank you. It was a refreshing read.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 4/21
Loved the story! I know the last chapter was an epilogue but I would be more than happy to read a one-shot or bigger sequel to this, maybe with snippets of their lives as they get older, and things like the triplets being born their names what they look like do they have any special abilities, etcetera etcetera.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 4/21
I was a little bit confused about a part of this chapter. The twins mentioned Neville as being a partner, and I'm assuming they mean as a prefect. However, earlier in the story you stated both Neville and Luna withdrew from Hogwarts, and in that case Neville could not be a prefect. I do like that you paired Neville and Luna together though, I love both of them.
old-crow chapter 6 . 3/30
Hi,

This story was great. There was detail where detail needed to be and you kept the story moving along at a good clip.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 1 . 3/30
Hi,

Your RAF background worked very well. Like with the others, more detail at the critical points would go a long ways, adding flavor to your stories.

cheers

Old-Crow
I feel Hermione is an asshole in this story. She was very rude to her parents... They only wanted their daughter to be safe and not fight a war when she was what, 16? Is that too much to ask? So she just ran away without caring about their feelings and GOT MARRIED!, And she's thinking about her wedding dress and kids etc, not feeling ANY remorse about hurting her parents?
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 7 . 2/25
Awesome story!
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 2/19
Perfect ending! I don't think I have enjoyed a story as much as this one in a very long time. Thank you very much!
c.karen09 chapter 6 . 2/19
Way better than the original! Thanks for sharing!
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 2/19
I have read a LOT of HP fan fiction, but I have never read anything quite like this. Thank you very much for this incredibly original story!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 2/19
I'm wishing I had a yacht right about now, lol, but I'm glad they are enjoying themselves. I wish Hermione had asked Fleur about what happened with Bill, but still enjoying every word. Thanks very much for writing and sharing!
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 2/18
I'm enjoying this story verrrrry much, and I'm really glad I saw it recommended in the Harmony Facebook group today. I can't wait to see what happens next, and it's keeping me up way past my bedtime!