Reviews for Runaways
Jetstream chapter 5 . 7/29
... Why on earth would the guards in a military convoy protecting the Prince Consort have "ceremonial weapons?" The Queens Guard at Buckingham have weapons that aren't loaded unless they know about a threat. The soldiers accompanying the Royals OUTSIDE Buckingham would absolutely be armed.

The director of Magical Law Enforcement is Madam Amelia Bones, not Amanda.
Jetstream chapter 4 . 7/29
"One of your daughters made prefect"? Padma's a prefect.

What seventh years did they lose? Fred and George are two years ahead of Harry and the others. They left school in their 7th year in the 5th book.
Jetstream chapter 3 . 7/29
What the hell? Why would Emma be asking how Harry will "take care of their little girl?" Emma is a professional. She's been working her entire life. That's a bizarre attitude for her to take.
Jetstream chapter 2 . 7/29
Okay, dude, is this story an old repost or something? Cuz if this wasn't written before 2005, Half-Blood Prince made it super clear that Snape is a halfblood. How would he not know what a phone and motorcycle are?
Jetstream chapter 1 . 7/29
Fred and George aren't underage. They're 18. They were 17 in their 4th year. April 1, 1995. They were pissed they couldn't be in the Triwizard Tournament even though they'd be of age later that year.
diamondgalshell chapter 7 . 6/30
great story, very original
Incredibly annoying that you give the twins the lord of Black title. Draco may be a Jerk, but it's his by blood right.
sherrikw chapter 7 . 5/17
Lovely story. I enjoy it when Harry and Hermione decide they will not blindly follow Dumbledore and his minions. So glad they reconciled with the Grangers.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/29
Dan may be a bit unsure about grandfather but as yet, he hasn't heard that Harry is a Lord and Hermione is his Lady. That's gonna come as a pleasant surprise. I know this is your story but just for the hell of it, the head of the DMLE is Amelia. No, I don't believe you need to reedit the entire story to correct that! As I said, this is yours and you can name her Sam, John, George or whatever you want to! Seeing as you wrote this in 2013 the military weapons have changed a bit since then. And as the magical world of Briton hasn't really change their attitude about the muggle world since sometime around the Dark Ages, I can't see them surviving any kind of fight against the muggle government. Oh, they'll have many early wins but we muggles adapt, investigate and invent. Whereas the magicals don't, period! I read a similar story to this where the military dropped one or two thousand pound bombs on a few Death Eaters homes and it was raining Galleons afterwards. That's all they found afterwards. Don't remember if there was anybody home at the time. I think that one was written in the later 90s or early two thousands as the bombs mentioned were laser guided. I think they also used one on Riddle Manor and had Harry pointing the laser. Again poor, poor Tommy-boy had no Horcruxes left to save his sorry ass. Anywho, I enjoyed the story and just thought I review it.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/20
thanks
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 2/12
30? whaaaaat lmao? since WHEN is that considered age of majority lol that and ten thousand million are probably the only major things I've seen thats taken me outta the story lol. imma keep reading now
Apprentice Tom chapter 7 . 2/10
Nice story. Enjoyed the little reaction and response. Glad to see the too many names old goat got what he deserved. Thanks for sharing your story.
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 11/22/2021
An exceptionally well done must read!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2021
Always knew Dan sucked cock on the side. That Alpha male bullshit was just his stupid insecurities. What a pathetic piece of shit.
Pointer3109 chapter 2 . 10/19/2021
"That's right I will be the mother of the next generation of Potter's."

I haven't noticed any mention of contraceptives. lol