Reviews for Runaways
andyjhorton chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
this site should just give me a like button. this was a great story.
katmom chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Thanks for sharing this twist on canon. It was a very enjoyable read.

KathIe
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Very nice finish to excellent entertainment
Unused account 1234567890 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
What's pretty cool about Fred and George inheriting the Black title is that their grandmother, Cedrella Weasley, was born a Black. She was later disowned for marrying Arthur's dad. Makes you wonder if she was a Slytherin, since she wasn't disowned sooner. Ron hates all Slytherin and thinks they're all bad. If his grandmother was actually a Slytherin would he hate her, too?

Anyway, I love this story. I've read it multiple times.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Wait what happened to the Weasleys
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Cute
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Did you know that Kings Cross Station is real
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Wait when did they decide that they would get married to save Harry I'm confused
Jim Red Hawk chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Ever think about writing a series of adventures while Lord and Lady Poyyercsail around the world? Might be interesting.

JimS
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Fred and George are already adults at that time. Remember their great flight from Hogwarts?
Or them complaining that they are only a few month from being adults and still not allowed to enter the tri wizard in year 4?

It is also simple math since they were 3rd years in book 1 they would be 7th years when Harry is in 5th and given the entrance policy at age 11 you can't be a 7th year and still be a minor.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
You said Nevile was being home schooled/tutored with Luna, now he's the prefect how?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I thought her name was Amelia ant Amanda
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
You keep talking about the basin? I have no idea what you mean by this, never heard the themes, docks or any part of London referred to as this?
Why'd they not get crookshanks from the quranteen can't believe Hermione would leave her familiar behind.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Why using American wizards and mumbles in the UK don't have dollars, and isn't the Hilton brand opened by Hilton?
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »