Reviews for Runaways
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 2/12
Aww!
Seems odd that Sirius would choose to give so much of his unentailed holdings, possessions, and liquid assets to people other than Harry. "He" said in the story that it would be explained and it hasn't been. Also seems weird that he would let THE WEASLEY TWINS have the Black lordship...strange.
roon0 chapter 7 . 2/9
I am so glad that Hermione and her parents made up. Awesome ending to a very enjoyable story.
roon0 chapter 6 . 2/9
I loved how the Death Eaters and old Moldy got dealt with. Fabulous stuff.
roon0 chapter 4 . 2/9
Lovely chapter.
roon0 chapter 3 . 2/9
I feel a sorry for Hermione's parents, they only wanted what was best for her and she totally dismissed them. I love the sound of the boat.
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/9
Good old Dobby, I am so glad that Hermione did not kick up a ridiculous fuss about him.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/9
Fantastic chapter.
cenies chapter 7 . 2/3
Nice fanfic!
I really liked the whole idea of a warded yatch!

The name change of Amelia Bones to Amanda Bones got me confused. Every time I read the name, I had to mentally change it to Amelia...
Wasn’t Justin the guy who accused Harry of being a dark lord? So their helping him, why? And his snarky alpha male attitude speaks a lot about what a cocksucker you are.
LoveNCIS chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
Awesome story
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 12/2/2020
Good grins, and nicely done.
[I'm sure by now you're sick of hearing that Madam Bones' first name is Amelia, not Amanda :)]
Thanks for a great (re)read.
forestreject chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
:hearts:
agnar chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
I've read this fic before, and I suppose I didn't comment on the various errors in this chapter because the fic was completed. But firstly, it's post 5th year, why does Harry act as if he doesn't know who Umbridge is? She tortured him all through 5th year!

Then we have the Weasley twins who are somehow not yet 17, despite being TWO years older than Harry. In Harry's 1st year, the twins were in 3rd year. In Harry's 4th year, they were due to turn 17 on April 1st I think, but definitely 17 sometime during Harry's 4th year. So they would be 18 by the time of the will reading, unless you've suddenly made them 2 years younger. Even if you've only made them 1 year above Harry, they'd still be 17 by the will reading.

Recall, they were legally allowed to apparate in the summer between Harry's 4th and 5th years, which means they *must* be 17.
yarnfan4life chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
love it please write more
372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »