Reviews for Runaways
Kai chapter 6 . 10/31/2020
Actions have consequences. The magicals, the purebloods at least, are too stupid too understand that concept. But Greengrass is a Lord and therefore has certain privileges. If his action is to order a muggle to shoot him, why would he be persuaded to another way to get out of consequences he's just too stupid to see? He has the absolute right to decide for himself if he wants to commit suicide. His life is his alone to decide about. And the sniper most probably has killed before. If Greengrass demands to be shot Harry should've accepted his right to give up his life. While Harry is a Lord and has some authority, Greengrass is as well. And - that's another less pureblood extremist. It's a win-win situation. The muggles prove that they're capable and the purebloods have the precedence that a muggle obeyed the orders of a pureblood lord.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
Snap not recognizing a telephone when Harry spoke on it makes no sense, as he had a muggle father and grew up in a world where telephones were used.
Stille und regen chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
hey, it was a very fun, creative and well written story
good that the grangers resolved themselves with the potters

I loved reading this story, thanks for sharing
Stille und regen chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
Perfect
Stille und regen chapter 5 . 9/4/2020
I like the non-magic solution
dumbledore made me want to punch the idiot

and i had fun with harry and hermione's sarcasm taking down the arrogant officer
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
Honestly, I love the idea of the yacht. research on magic in it and information about wands.

I always thought Harry or Hermione deserved a world tour after the war. although the war is not over, they definitely still deserve

I love the ride they are doing and everything is brilliant
Stille und regen chapter 3 . 9/3/2020
Amazing, i love it
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
the order reporting after harry makes me so angry.
makes me want to scream

and harry and hermione were very smart, i love it
snape being beaten from a frying pan is hilarious

harry arriving smiling on the bike really made me smile. the most curious emotion passed through my heart.
i love it and i love that they made the plan a while ago

I laughed at Emma's description of the boys.

imagine their costumes was really fun, I like that

i love everything else. bright
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Hello, I loved how you wrote this

umbridge's pantry of reading was great and creative

I'm happy that Harry has more information
and surprise with the twins

hate dumbledore and that last paragraph about his thinking makes me want to scream

hermione’s restrictions caused me a little distress, lol
I am happy that she is smart
Matt chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
Burghers of Calais. Burgers are something you eat. Burghers are something completely different. Spelling makes a huge difference when writing. People are probably wondering why a museum would have sculptures of hamburgers, or people eating hamburgers.
Matt chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
It's a PENSIEVE, not a pensive. Why so many people can't spell that right ...
stevem1 chapter 7 . 8/27/2020
This was pretty good. I normally dislike stories that involve the Queen and normal authorities but this one did it fairly well. The death eaters accidentally attack Prince Phillip and the Queen gets really upset.
brady66 chapter 5 . 8/6/2020
I know that this is an old story but come on...her name is Amelia not Amanda
CarolWim chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Great end.

You see, I didn't spoil anything.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
You performed a very serious crime! I really need to report you!
How could you! A DARK GREEN JAGUAR!

It's a terrible color for a jaguar! My eyes!

For the rest ... your story is brilliant.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »