Reviews for Love bond
Is it done? It doesn't seem like it's over :(
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 70 . 7/28/2014
I really really love this! I have never read a Spartacus fan fic before and I'm so glad this was the first one for me! I love Nasir and Agron and all the characters! It was wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter that you upload _
SagenWarrior chapter 70 . 5/11/2014
awesome fic, can't wait to see more.
snuggy29 chapter 70 . 5/10/2014
So glad to read that all of my favorite couples are doing well. Agron and Nasir cant keep their hands off eachother lol what else is new. Crixus is slowly starting to return to himself, that good because Navia and his children realy need them, but he did have a point when he told Navia he lost an arm I mean its only been a week the man has a right to be depressed. It took her months to come back from being in the mines . Young Khai and Rhoan are still my second fav couple. Rhoan has nothing to worry about his husband/wife will always want him . Khai just needs to show him that I mean everyone else seems so celebrating they could use some alone time to. Gizzy is so sweet to Erik in a way its good she is not pregnant so Agron wouldnt worry about his pregnant sister as they travel to safety. Gan gan he seems so lost without Saxa I hope she turns up soon, and what are my little Yakub and belle up to. I hope belle isnt scared of her father but if she is her yaya will help her.

So much going on so many characters fates are in limbo. I cant waite for the next updte. I hope that you and your writing partner work things out .

As always thank you for your time and keep writing.
Your #1 fan 29
lovaboy chapter 70 . 5/9/2014
It's good to see crixus back. I'm enjoying this dominant side of agron as well.
Kuma Naru chapter 70 . 5/9/2014
SO HAPPY to see Crixus lively again and Gannicus a little more himself. Sad though about Saxa and totally feel for Gannicus. Glad also that Agron and Nasir's relationship is still strong; Kai and Rohan being an adorable couple like always; and Gizzy and her Viking are healing well together. Still so in love with this story and its characters; Cant wait for more!
Cara-Marie askew chapter 70 . 4/25/2014
Amazing all of it
CatyCrisis chapter 70 . 4/13/2014
Why is the status complete? Are you about to split off and do a sequel? Curious minds must learn!
snuggy29 chapter 69 . 3/24/2014
Sorryy to hear about your writing partner but the story was good I didnt expect to read another update so soon but it was a gift. The war is over I can only hope the find another rundown temple or village to use as shelter. Poor Crixus I hope he comes out of his depression so that Navia and the baby can be ok. Khai is so sweet to Ghannicus with his daughter. I hope Saxa is found soon. Little Yakub is so Spartacus his lose is felt by everyone.

Cant waite for the next chap
snuggy29 chapter 68 . 3/18/2014
SPEECHLESS WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY
Poor poor Crixus , Eirik, Rohon dam All of them are hurt bad to lose an arm, eye. just wow and Saxa is she dead or captured by the Romans ? Shit what a story I almost forgot about the battle. It seemed so far off since you decided to pick back up the story at least its over and they all can all move on ...or can they?

Cant waite for the next chap
Please Please Please update soon
Vera chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Your Gannicus is awesome! Dont let him die!
Brigitte chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Your Gannicus is amazing. You describe perfectly his many different sides. I hope he does not die at the end.
lovaboy chapter 67 . 3/15/2014
Oh no. I hope this isn't the end. I think I'm addicted to this story...great characters...you bring them to life!
lovaboy chapter 56 . 3/10/2014
Oh dear, what a shock to get to the end of this chapter and see that it was the end of the original story. It was amazing...I'm so glad that i started reading only recently and you have added a lot more...can't wait to read the rest!
snuggy29 chapter 67 . 3/7/2014
Go Khai and Gizzy. Erik acting like a jealous fool over Gizzy wow I mean realy its Khai. He better watch that cause Khai's husband is very protecive of him. Poor Gizzy almost no privacy for her honeymoon.