Reviews for Little Merman

*CHOKE*

*COUGH* *GASP*

Someone...help...

*dies*

Okay seriously though, this is still my favorite fanfic. I love it
In the last part of chapter sixteen (towers), you said Marius instead of Marcus. In case you want to chang that.
SongBird10 chapter 12 . 1/30
In chapter twelve; Family, Rachel says she is 86, but in another chapter, you said she was a century and a half old
awwwww! *fangirl squeal*
The part when Percy showed up on her balcony made my eyes water. I loved this story and I hope you continue to write stories as amazing as this. 3 :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
EVERYTIME I READ THIS EPILOUGE I FRICKING TEAR MY OWN HEART FOR FEAR IT WILL CRUMBLE TO ASH. BITTER SWEET IS SUCH A FRICKING UNDERSTATEMENT. OH MY GODS HANNAH. THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME. YOUVE STOLEN MY SCREAMING HEART.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
OMG THE PART WHERE PIPER COMES IN WITH THE FOOD AND SHE SMILES AT ANNABETH AND JUST STARES LOOKS AT JASON LIKE OOH HES HOT
Penguin1127 chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
This is awesome and amazing(even though I know that a lot of other people have already told you that). I think the ending is great...I'm more of the emotional type.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
Wow...you are so clueless at how amazingly awesome this strory is. You're aloud to be proud of it you know ;)
Sabi2 chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
Just wanted to say I'm glad I stuck with this. I was able to watch your writing style improve with each chapter. And it turned into a fantastic story :D
Pleaseveiwnewaccount Cheese7 chapter 25 . 7/11/2016
Oh my gods! You have melted me with this heart-shattering love story! Words could not explain how deeply I fell in love with these guys! Thank so much!
Pleaseveiwnewaccount Cheese7 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Yay! Luvs it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
THIS IS BRILLIANT
ARGH ARGH ARGH
Lily chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Beautiful, the last paragraph really hit home and I feel as you created a wonderful ending. Many fan fiction endings are typical and sappy, but this is perfect
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
Oh. My. Gods.

This. Was. INCREDIBLE. I loved it!