Reviews for Little Merman
WiseSeaweedBK201 chapter 25 . 6/23
A brilliant fic! I love your writing!
Random person chapter 25 . 3/16
Great!
A fan chapter 25 . 2/13
I loved it and I may have cried at the end
Hera's Roman side is Juno not Hera
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
How dare you! You made me cry!
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 25 . 12/4/2017
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes! This is everything I never knew I needed and so much more. This is really well written and I couldn't tear myself away from it till I reached the end. Thank you for writing this and keep up the good work.
YokaiAngel chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
wonderful!~~~~~~~
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2017
an amazing story! you should get this published
Life.is.THE.Story chapter 25 . 7/20/2017
No but I can hardly express my feelings regarding this story. I've never read anything like it, for one. In part for concern that such AUs would be silly and in part cause most really are. But you... you totally gave new meaning to both these stories and managed to tie together one of my childhood favorites with one of the best YA stories and I am really grateful you wrote this amazing thing.
areyousatisfied chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
You have taken my heart and ripped it into shreds. This story was hell of a ride and I am so thankful that you wrote it and shared it with the world. It was beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2017
GODS this is such an amazing fanfic i had to read it for a second time. So beautifully written and the plot and characters and romance omg. Im still not over how good this is tbh
Guest chapter 25 . 5/13/2017
such an emotional and a beautiful ending. You are a great writer, you will have a good future.
SongBird10 chapter 25 . 1/31/2017

*CHOKE*

*COUGH* *GASP*

Someone...help...

*dies*

Okay seriously though, this is still my favorite fanfic. I love it
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2017
In the last part of chapter sixteen (towers), you said Marius instead of Marcus. In case you want to chang that.
SongBird10 chapter 12 . 1/30/2017
In chapter twelve; Family, Rachel says she is 86, but in another chapter, you said she was a century and a half old