Reviews for Little Merman
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 25 . 5/18
My breath has been completely taken away by the sheer magnitude of the incredible magnificence of your story. It was so good. This is THE best fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. So good. I loved every inch of it. And like, my world is usually centered around Percy, but despite not even being Percy centric, it was amazing, not that a story can't be amazing without being Percy centric, but for real this was so good. I loved it so much. This was incredible. Thank you so much for letting me read something so spectacular and read it to the very end. It was just breath-taking. This exceeded the limits of what a fanfiction could be and just became an art. This was awesome.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 11 . 5/17
bUAHAHHHAHAHA LEO I SMELL YOU
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 3 . 5/17
wao. You are SO good at writing! This has got to be one of th emost amazing stories i have ever read! It is so good! It's like reading a totally new story and yet none of the characters are OOC! You are magical.
Pearlness4700 chapter 25 . 5/13
That was a really sad epilogue but I can't stop smiling so...yay? Anywho, love this story, amazing work, it was a lovely pleasure of mine to read through this!
~Pearlness4700
Pearlness4700 chapter 23 . 5/13
I did notice that Annabeth stated that she could plait hair somewhat whereas in the beginning she was envious of Piper's ability to braid her own hair as Annabeth never had to, did she learn this sometime during the story? Other than that, I'm really happy! They got their happy ending and it was absolutely brilliant! Applause to you for an amazing story, I love this!
Pearlness4700 chapter 22 . 5/12
That was a nice chapter. Plotwise, not a lot seemed to happen but she became queen and that was fun to read.
Pearlness4700 chapter 21 . 5/12
Awww no is it gonna end really sad? No! It has to end happy! Poor Annabeth... Oh gosh now I'm all worried It'll still be really good if it doesn't end happy but you might have a sobbing reader here..
Pearlness4700 chapter 20 . 5/12
Okay, that was a perfect mix of funny, suspense, conflict resolution, adding more questions, EMOTIONS, drama, and happiness, seriously, good job.
Pearlness4700 chapter 19 . 5/12
Wait, what? What just happened I'm so confuzzled. I shall go find out now! *whoosh* on to next chapter!
Pearlness4700 chapter 18 . 5/12
Duh duh duh a shocking new truth! Not.
Pearlness4700 chapter 17 . 5/12
Awwwww Jason no! I have no words... But for the first time in forever (pun intended- eh? Eh? No? Okay.) I am going to review after I read every chapter so here I am. Still though, no words.
Pearlness4700 chapter 16 . 5/12
Oh my gosh sadness action I am literally shaking right now.
Pearlness4700 chapter 13 . 5/12
At least it's to Jason...?
Pearlness4700 chapter 12 . 5/12
Oh Leo. In a story like this, it's hard to be able to come up with some snarky and hilarious remarks but Leo as a character is impossible not to include them and it really lightens up the mood. I love the dialogue between them all!
Pearlness4700 chapter 11 . 5/12
I like how Annabeth's and Piper's relationship deepened a bit in this chapter, it's always nice to see them interact.