Reviews for Little Merman
an amazing story! you should get this published
Life.is.THE.Story chapter 25 . 7/20
No but I can hardly express my feelings regarding this story. I've never read anything like it, for one. In part for concern that such AUs would be silly and in part cause most really are. But you... you totally gave new meaning to both these stories and managed to tie together one of my childhood favorites with one of the best YA stories and I am really grateful you wrote this amazing thing.
areyousatisfied chapter 25 . 6/10
You have taken my heart and ripped it into shreds. This story was hell of a ride and I am so thankful that you wrote it and shared it with the world. It was beautiful. Well done.
GODS this is such an amazing fanfic i had to read it for a second time. So beautifully written and the plot and characters and romance omg. Im still not over how good this is tbh
such an emotional and a beautiful ending. You are a great writer, you will have a good future.
SongBird10 chapter 25 . 1/31

*CHOKE*

*COUGH* *GASP*

Someone...help...

*dies*

Okay seriously though, this is still my favorite fanfic. I love it
In the last part of chapter sixteen (towers), you said Marius instead of Marcus. In case you want to chang that.
SongBird10 chapter 12 . 1/30
In chapter twelve; Family, Rachel says she is 86, but in another chapter, you said she was a century and a half old
awwwww! *fangirl squeal*
The part when Percy showed up on her balcony made my eyes water. I loved this story and I hope you continue to write stories as amazing as this. 3 :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
EVERYTIME I READ THIS EPILOUGE I FRICKING TEAR MY OWN HEART FOR FEAR IT WILL CRUMBLE TO ASH. BITTER SWEET IS SUCH A FRICKING UNDERSTATEMENT. OH MY GODS HANNAH. THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OF ALL TIME. YOUVE STOLEN MY SCREAMING HEART.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
OMG THE PART WHERE PIPER COMES IN WITH THE FOOD AND SHE SMILES AT ANNABETH AND JUST STARES LOOKS AT JASON LIKE OOH HES HOT
Penguin1127 chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
This is awesome and amazing(even though I know that a lot of other people have already told you that). I think the ending is great...I'm more of the emotional type.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
Wow...you are so clueless at how amazingly awesome this strory is. You're aloud to be proud of it you know ;)
Sabi2 chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
Just wanted to say I'm glad I stuck with this. I was able to watch your writing style improve with each chapter. And it turned into a fantastic story :D