Reviews for Little Merman
Sabi2 chapter 25 . 7/25
Just wanted to say I'm glad I stuck with this. I was able to watch your writing style improve with each chapter. And it turned into a fantastic story :D
ALittleBitOfLight chapter 25 . 7/11
Oh my gods! You have melted me with this heart-shattering love story! Words could not explain how deeply I fell in love with these guys! Thank so much!
ALittleBitOfLight chapter 2 . 7/9
Yay! Luvs it!
THIS IS BRILLIANT
ARGH ARGH ARGH
Lily chapter 25 . 6/9
Beautiful, the last paragraph really hit home and I feel as you created a wonderful ending. Many fan fiction endings are typical and sappy, but this is perfect
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/5
Oh. My. Gods.

This. Was. INCREDIBLE. I loved it!
Anonymous chapter 25 . 5/22
Soooo sad:( I hope Frazel prevails!
This story was amazing. The plot was so well planned and written, and your style is beautiful! The ending was so beautiful it made my heart hurt. Thank you for this wonderful piece. 3
Tears chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
Omg I'm crying! The ending is just, wow.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2015
OMG ITS SOOO GOOD I ACTUALLY CRIED
Made For More chapter 25 . 11/23/2015
Oh phooey. You just had to add a sad ending, didn't you?! This story was good grant it. But (personally preference.) I wish you had added more of Percy in this. like maybe a chapter from his POV or something like that. Also (I really hate giving critical reviews.) I wished you showed a little bit more refusal from Percy's parents about the whole thing. it was like "Oh hey I'm dating the enemy BTWs." then his parents were like. "That's nice dear." not what I would expect their reactions would be in that situation. All in all, the story it's self was really good. Just a few things here and there in my opinion.
Mickey chapter 25 . 11/18/2015
This story is funny and you did an amazing job!
bookfangirl18 chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
I hate it when people end eith them dying old because it gives me feels and makes me want to cry.
I love this story soooo much. I read it all day
Dawnwizard8010 chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
Oh wow I just found this story, that ending is just...wow...im just speechless.
Holy cow you are unbelievably and undeniably talented, I look forward to seeing more of your writing because it is just inspirational
Zamolxis chapter 25 . 9/18/2015
Are you trying to kill me by drowning in my tears?