Reviews for Khimera
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 4 . 7/2
It's great I like on how this beast boy is smarter also unlike a another UA fanfic story I found called Jewel of darkness where a child raven is banish from azerath and then taken in and trained by slade raven is full blown villain proganist while this beast boy who was less of a traditional villain and more of a anti-hero with some shades of villain proganist assassin also difference between beast boy in this story and raven in that story that makes this story and this version of beast boy more interesting even though raven story longer is that this beast boy really believes that what he's doing is for better of world in long run and doesn't think what he's doing is wrong nice story update or make sequel I'd like to see how else teen titans world was changed where instead of going and joining doom patrol he's capture and expiremented on and then liberated by slade I also find it funny and ironic that it was a villain that ultimately saved logan not hero he was expecting and hoping for when he was brought to that lab.
Deyinel chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Yikes, this is getting dark! I am really into this story and eager to see what happens next. This is a very interesting character that you have created for Gar. I await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Please continue this story T.T
It's too awesome
Lord Razer chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
good backstory a bit dark though.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Please continue the story i can't wait for the next chapter
Myself chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
11/10 phenomenal. Great work love the plot and the new Logan :) Keep up the awesome work
BethyQuake chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I love it I really do I would be SO happy if you continue it
FadingEcho12193 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
I really like it please continue soon :)
Galaxydefender24 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Please continue with this story it's very entertaining. I really love garfield and slade as master and apprentice. Has good potential.

Please continue
Prpttlptrtpl chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Duuude
Or duuudette idk
Where did chapter 5 go?
0oyoru no yukio0 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Is normal that i love a ficcional history? Below please *w*
Missing Jay chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
What happened to chapter 5 :(
Destftwanabe chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
This is awesome! I'm begging for an update!
TheChemicalAuthor chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I like it C:
in the previous chapters, logan is such a dick, lol
if you make slade capture robin you should have robin see gar's (or logan's) true side and not this cover
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
interesting story so far.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »