Reviews for Star trek: A Whole new world
DragonsRme chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
These are good keep going :)
Jan chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
If this a original series, TOS story, please put it in the right fandom. It doesn't belong to the 2009 movie.
GryffindorByHeart7 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is a great idea! Please, update soon!
The Peckster chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Such a great snippets of the beginnings to of two men who would become great officers aboard a great ship! And I think McCoy did his daddy proud in more ways than one! Great story!
The Peckster chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hard life is putting mild for poor old Spock isn't it? Great start!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
SLOW ON THE ROAD ,I AM I AM, BUT I AM WAITING FOR YOUR UP DATE BECAUSE YOU MADE THIS LOOK GOOD.

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT.
Elionu chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Technically, McCoy is about ten years older than Spock and Kirk, who are about three years apart. Scotty is the oldest of the seven main crew members, around McCoy's age. Uhura and Sulu are about 5 years younger than Kirk and Spock, and Chekov is 7 or 8 years younger than Sulu. According to the original series, in 2258 (when the new movie takes place), Kirk is 25, Spock is 28, McCoy is 31, Scotty is 36, Sulu is 21, Uhura's date of birth is never given but it is assumed she is around Sulu's age, and Chekov is 13. Of course, for the reboot, they had to make Chekov older so that everybody's favorite Russian could be in the movie (of course they had to make him seem like a child prodigy). But according to official canon, these are their ages.
All-things chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
You could use some help with grammar, punctuation mostly, but it's still written well. I'm interested to see where this story goes.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This seems to have a lot of promise. I look forward to more.
Thanks for your work.
Ms. Britain chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwww I love it! Cute little Spock! This is going to be a good fic!