Reviews for That Moment When
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 9/2
OMG ADORBS
pumkin.pies chapter 1 . 6/24
the way you write this is just mesmerizing and beautiful. Love it!
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 1 . 6/18
Awwwwwwwwwwww this made me so happy 3 My feels right now are pure fluff
ohshedaydreams chapter 1 . 1/7
First of all this was posted on my birthday 3 years ago! So i'll take it as my present

I loved this! The innocence of dramione, the love, its just too cute! aaahhhh!

Love that its from McGonogall's point of view, makes it even more cute!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 1 . 1/6
It was very overwhelming to read about their feelings through Minerva's perspective. Dramione will always be my OTP when it comes to Harry Potter universe. That part where Minerva wonders what Hermione saw in Ron that made her love him... I couldn't agree more! It's exactly what I think! I love Ron, but Hermione is meant to be with Draco. They're the perfect pairing!
unsedated chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Bet that's something dear old Minnie also observed in James and Lily. ;) Nice story.
merck chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This was so unbelievably sweet. Really wonderful writing as well
P.Mellark chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I love love love McGonagall and I love Dramione as well.. and you put them together so yay! This was a light, relaxing read and yet you managed to have them stay in character. I particularly loved the moment McGonagall realized Draco loved Hermione ;) Great job and reading this was a good way to start my day :)
skuldvampteeth chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
soooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
That was perfect - loved every single word of it. Well done!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
That was sweet.
nanaa04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I ABSOLUTELY loved your story. It was sweet and so romantic. I just loved it!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
thanks for sharing this beautiful and unique oneshot :) it was really refreshing to read Minerva's perspective on Draco and Hermione's relationship (:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That was beautiful. Outstanding job. I applaud you. :)
justcourbeau chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
So well done! It's was so brief, just full of moments really but you managed to keep it from feeling rushed. Really enjoyed this!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »