Reviews for Best thing I ever had
medwards245 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I love the way you got into their heads and had them express their hopes and fears. Great job!
medwards245 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story was great! The Kiss on the rooftop would have been even better if they had followed your idea.
LovelyLadyD chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Vincent's POV is as amazing as the first POV with Catherine! Also, I love the OTH references! That show was my obsession before BATB. Glad they're not on air at the same time otherwise my social life would be completely non-existent!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
yep i like st leonards too best part of me is on my playlist ... this is G one of the "guests"
russetfurbr chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Linda estória, Anne! Estou orgulhosa de vc!
Oa17 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
thanks and i really loved this is vincent in a raw state!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Please write more
Debby chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Just loved it. your english was very good. I would love to read more. thanks Debby
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! I could totally see it happening this way. And it was the best kiss in the history of kisses all the way down to the background music.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
yup definitely want vincent's pov!
E.B. Cameron chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful! Loved it and that kiss I'm still thinking about it, can't get that scene out of my head. Great job on their feelings.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
ok what's nxt?! more pls!
LovelyLadyD chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is very good! I love your additional dialogue to the scene.

And that kiss... *sigh*
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
loved it! by the way, when you wrote "I fell in love by..." I think you meant to say "I fell in love with..." anyways minor detail and still loved it! :)
Oa17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
yep i want vincents point of view!