Reviews for Falling
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I hate you. The feels. The feeeeeels! Awwww Gwaine *sob*
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

laura chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
please write more of this story?!
Kayti13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
This story is awesome. You see a lot of 'Merlin is depressed' stories, but this one actually shows you why. I'm not sure if this is on hiatus (you haven't updated in a while) but I hope you post a new chapter soon. You kind of left it on a cliffhanger...
Leoni Pinapple chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
That's my name it just won't let me log in.
Fantastic story, so sad though. Surprised at how in character they are; the depression is an unlikely fit on Merlin, and Arthur's kept is temper. Can't wait to read more of your fics.
L x
Merlocked18 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Yup, I hate you.

Psst! Merlin! Merlin, grow wings!
Jellyfish IV chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Why you evil octopus! How can you leave us with an ending like that?
anita4869 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
First of all, the title of the chapter was brilliant.
Second. I hate you so much! And I love you as well because this was so good and I couldn't stop reading, but how can you enjoy doing this to us!
So much angst and hopelessness... My heart aches right now. I love fics that make me feel things, and you are definitely getting it.
I just read the chapter for the second time and I can't even find the words to say how I feel!
Please update soon! I'm begging you!
Me chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
You're killing me... But I love it, so UPDATE
AlxM chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! You just had to stop there, didn't you!? You evil person. *glares*

If you don't update soon, I'm gonna hire a sorcerer and order it to send wildrens after you!

*goofy Merlin grin* You're awesome.
LFB72 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I don't suppose there is any chance Merlin jumped the other way - towards his so called friends and away from the court yard? No? Perhaps Arthur could employ those much famed reflexs and grab his ankle or something. Should Merlin end up like medievil road kill, will he re-animate again? Nobody seems to be asking how he servived last time, or perhaps they would rather not know. Merlin certainly seems to think they are asking the wrong questions and saying the wrong things.
I liked Gwaines tirade, Arthur does care! to bad Merlin did not get to hear it.
Another emotive and agnst ridden chapter.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more. Out of all the ideas, i think i like the sound of the 'wishing upon a star' one the most. And btw i'm so happy to see how much you love our good old merlin, sherlock and doctor who :)
Ddiwerth chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG! I can understand how Merlin's feeling, and Arthur bl**dy deserves to have the heart ripped out of his chest for the way he treated Merlin, but OMG can Merlin really survive death from a height twice? And if he does, what will he do next, when he still doesn't have any scars to show? I'm starting to think the only way he'll be able to do away with himself is by cutting his own head off (if that's even possible), but then I'm sure destiny will find some way to reattach it!

I so love the style and mood of your writing - as well as the angstyness it's so poetic and from the heart, but not bogged down in unnecessary details or too many adjectives. It's flippant, but each word carries such weight; such purpose. Can't wait for more :O)
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
OooooOooOo Love it! Loved the ending. Oh my god. Just argh! It's. So. Damn. Good. Can't wait for the next amazing chapter.

somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Awwwww MERLIN! not again D: I hope there's a magic reveal, Arthur needs to know this XD
youwannabekate chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I hate you so bad right now. And hey when are you going to bring Kilgarrah in on this clusterfuck?
Good chapter though. Except the part where you KILLED MY FEELS.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »