Reviews for Falling
Nani chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
What...OH NO HE DIDN'T! I was expecting Merlin to be all like "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ARTHUR!" But no, instead he just takes it! He's a much better person than me :(
Anyways great story, please update soon.
youwannabekate chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
ooooohhhh...arthur. you're a prat. not just a prat. a stupid one at that. whyyyyy would you say something like that to someone suicidal? Now he's got even more motivation to actually come up with something that will work.
and when merlin does tell them what's wrong with him, arthur's going to feel like shiiiiittttt...
Tabatha-Walker-Valentine13 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Awesome fanfic please update :D
Merlocked18 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Nice chapter. Poor Arthur is beside himself, what hurtful things he spews... Loved how Gwaine bursts in apalled. Hope Merlin gives Arthur an earfull at some point.
anita4869 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Don't worry, the chapter was worth the wait! :)
My god, Arthur really did choose the words, didn't he? I know he's quite useless when feelings are involved, but geez, he really was a prat here. I guess he is just way too confused and feeling useless, something that he is not used to and probably doesn't like at all.
At least he managed to get a reaction from Merlin. I just hope it's going to be a good one... He's not leaving his room to try to kill himself again, right?
I understand what he is feeling and I get that he doesn't want to talk to anybody about it... But I just want them to know already. Are you going to turn this into a reveal fic? It would be nice.
Anyway, I'll just stop rambling now. I really liked the chapter, and I loved the description of Gwen that you made, it was brilliantly written! Update soon! :)
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Ahhhh I really liked that. True, Arthur was a bit OOC, but it was realistic enough. And ik its randomly, but I LOVED that description of Gwen, saying shes a walking oxymoron. :3. Good chapter! I hop merlin somehow reveals his magic...
the bushy haired know-it-all chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
GunfhdahmvklbtfhassdghhjkkIl ovethissimuch
Ddiwerth chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Oh wow! I don't think I breathed once through that chapter. It was just so ***king amazing! I love Merlin's 'voice'. It is so detached and angry and sad and confused all at once. And the way you phrase the actions around his internal thinking, with wide passages of time in between...in just one or two sentences for each scene. It's so succinct and yet speaks volumes. *sigh* I wish I could write like you...you are the litmus paper for clever writing. Please say there will be another update soon? :O)
caldera32 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Congratulations Arthur, you have successfully said approximately ALL the wrong things
Nezumii chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I really hope Merlin just says right to that asshole's face, "You're the reason why I jumped." in front of everyone. Oh god that would be so wicked.
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
ARGH! That bastard! They... They have no right to be angry! My god now I'm angry! Argh ugh. I kinda want a magic reveal in this, like Merlin gives into his rage and annoyance with them and does something stupid but then again I can't see him giving a damn and doing so either. Argh. Geez. Another brilliant chapter. Really really good. Can't wait for the next one:)

Ninja:D
LFB72 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Say it how it is Arthur, that is one mega guilt trip if Merlin ever does come clean.
I can under stand how Arthur came to say those things, he's 'doer'and Merlin is not allowing anyone to 'do' anything, to react in anyway. No response to soft words, so anger and frustration take over, but what harsh truths on an already wounded heart.
In some ways, I wish Gwaine had not intervened, perhaps Merlin would have had a reaction to the onslaught- defended himself or when Arthur calmed down he could say what he really means (he cares). Now Merlin has escaped to goodness knows where to do goodness knows what.
You certainly got across Merlin's despair, despondency and anger at his life and destiny. How all those well meaning gestures just made the whole situation worse.
Please up date soon, it's not nice to see our warlock mentally broken.
MeltedIceAngel chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Oh my God that cliff hanger makes me want to crawl in a hole and die. Then come back when you update. xD
Aerist chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Harsh Arthur but it might just get a reaction out of merlin awesome
JustSmileAndBeHappy chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Awww, poor Merlin
Looking forward to see how Arthur confronts him
Thanks for posting :)