Reviews for Falling
JustSmileAndBeHappy chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Awww, poor Merlin
Looking forward to see how Arthur confronts him
Thanks for posting :)
anita4869 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Ok, I have to say this was my favorite chapter so far. It was so intense and so sad, and you wrote everyone's feelings in a fantastic, beautiful way. Honestly, great job with this one.
I could feel what the characters were feeling, and Merlin's part was incredibly sad.
Are they going to notice that he's not injured after the fall? I mean, they should notice something like that... I'll be waiting for the next chapter, I want to keep reading!
caldera32 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Pandora was playing the soundtrack from "Casper" as I read this chapter and it was hauntingly appropriate (haha... pun...)
Ddiwerth chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Wow was that intense! So much angst and sadness and melancholy and anger...my head is still whirling. I can so feel how each of the characters is feeling - you have described their emotions and thoughts so well it is like I'm in their heads. And I feel so sorry for each of them. Merlin for his despair and almost betrayal (because his magic won't let him be and makes him feel like a freak). Gwen for all her worrying but not being able to talk to her friend, to try and understand why he did what he did. Arthur, for needing to do something and worrying about his wife and his friend, but - as with all things emotional - he feels so helpless. And lastly Gaius - for having to bite back the pain and anger he must have felt at seeing what his surrogate son did, but for his sake, having to put the experience behind him to give Merlin the emotional treatment he needs (i.e. a shoulder to lean on and sense of normality).

This is so sensitively and beautifully written, I can't wait for more :O)
Merlocked18 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Aww, Merlin. You are special. Your magic is unique. Embrace it, please. It's who you are. People will love you for it, just trust in it. It will all work out. :hugs Merlin:

Arthur, you go to your friend and talk about your feelings, no one should bottle up such a tempest raging inside you. :hugs Arthur:
LFB72 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad there is still plenty of fall out from Merlin's actions. That everything has not been swept under the carpet just because physically he seems OK. That used to happen a lot on the show, they never dealt with the aftermath of injuries. I'm looking forward to Arthur's confrontation with Merlin - his best friend tries to kill himself and he had no idea (guilt) the man falls 50 ft and some how survives being splattered all over the cobblestones (suspicion - fear) all those lovely emotions to be explored.
I love the angst but I want the comfort too, enjoying this very posting.
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Dammit again?! Agh the feels. The Feeeeels! Awww mannn... Poor MerlinD: Arthur is irritating me, god just! Argh all those guys just.. Just I can't even...

Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter:)
Ninja:D
AlxM chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Awww, so heartbreaking. My poor, sweet baby. And the father and son moment at the end? Just adorable, and sad too. This story is just awesome, nuff said.
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
But-but-He and they and-and-poor old-he cried and and-awwwwww!
My heart feels like it's breaking whenever I read this. Oh god. It's just so god damn perfect! Argh. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Amazing writing:)
Ninja:D
Merlocked18 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Almost healed, but then...not quite yet.

I want to heal Merlin... please, make him whole again...
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Ahhh I really liked that gaius was the one to get through to merlin first. I could see that actually happening :3
anita4869 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
One day Merlin will realise that surviving that fall was the best thing that could happen to him. I'm sure. Because a world without Merlin would be a sad, empty, grey world :(
But I agree with him. Let them suffer. They need to know just how little they knew about the real Merlin. I hope everything will work out fine in the end...
Another great chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one!
LFB72 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
No let up in the angst then? You really covey Merlin's despair and fustration at survival very well. I'm glad he had a moment with Gaius, he deserves it and now I'm curious as to the explanation his miraculous recovery will provoke.
LFB72 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Merlin is alive? Lets hope the others don't honour his percieved death by burning his body! I know he want's to die but I doubt he would choose that way, has he survived because of the magic or is he broken beyond repair? A very emotive and vivid story with many directions to go in, I look forward to more.
Merlocked18 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Oh dear. Merlin needs councelling asap! There seems to be quite a few fics out there now dealing with this issue. Poor Merlin, killing himself over and over. Thank gods for immortality (no one gets to hurt Merlin, not even Merlin himself :-))
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »