Reviews for I Fall(out) to Pieces
Harkon chapter 1 . 10/4
I implore you good sir, continue with this tale. I've suffered long bouts without updates myself, sometimes as much as a year between chapters, and I know its hard to get back into the swing of things, but this one is worth fighting for. Its an excellent idea, and I wish you'd continue it. So, continue it, even if you think it'll be crap, you won't know until you start writing again. So that's what I"m saying, I don't care if its crap, just write another chapter, watch as a hundred reviews poor in, and then you'll get that old itching drive to write another one.

Arthorius chapter 18 . 8/22
Wondering if there is going to be a update, but been past a year since last update so going to assumed once again a good xover is dead/abandon...
bearblue chapter 18 . 8/13
Wow, an incredible read. Thank you for sharing this.
Drake58 chapter 18 . 8/8
This amazing ! Did harry get the hallows?
Celexs Draconia chapter 18 . 7/24
I haven't played any of the fallout games, however this story is very intriguing. I have enjoyed it thus far, and am really looking forward to seeing it continue. Excellent work.

Zecht chapter 18 . 7/14
goddamit, how much i hate when brilliant stories like this one are perish in time. It could have been a masterpiece...

You, sir, are an asshole for that :)
irnzenmonk chapter 18 . 7/12
This story is awesome i loved reading it.
Darth Peverell chapter 18 . 7/5

It's been over a year since this chapter was uploaded, so it's probably abandoned, but still: this was an excellent read. I kind of expected this to take place in the distant future with Harry being an old man and apart of some secret agent organization. Dunno why, but that was my impression from the summary. Turns out I'm half-right - it took place in the future, but not for Harry Potter and Co.

I wonder if Harry was going to end up being another Chosen One/Lone Wanderer/Courier? It would have been awesome if it had gotten that far. If you plan on updating, then I look forward to it.

If not, well, it was a great read!
Will.Always.Be.There chapter 18 . 7/2
A shame, good story this is, ends on a foreplay so deep i cant put it in.
Jeremyjet chapter 1 . 6/14
The one thing I don't get is that if they had enough food for 5 new babies, why is Harry still sleeping?
Jeremyjet chapter 18 . 6/14
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more
Maxtaf chapter 18 . 6/10
A really long wait for the next chapter, kind of like the really long wait for Harry to wake up. Dreaming, always dreaming of what the next chapters will passing by, until our children only have the legends of this story to remember, never really believing that one day, the sleeper WILL awaken and continue on with the story.

Thanks for writing for us, DS. We do appreciate the efforts you've put in.

SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 4/21
Dont know why, but i loath stories filled with idiot characters... So I indulge myself and bail now.
marmotul chapter 18 . 3/31
Man, this fic is a work of art.I haven't expected to feel this way when i started reading but thw build up was marvelously done and the ending gave me goosebumps.I expect the follow up story to be even better if you think of continuing this.
The few who had the misfortune to have encountered that particular witch snorted in bemused agreement. I think you mean Amused agreement.
Bemused means confused.
Amused means you find it funny. They are two totally different words!