Reviews for I Fall(out) to Pieces
please keep writing more of this great story
Just feels wrong without Ron.
zeps9001 chapter 18 . 5/7
I like what you did with this story.

I didn't like how Harry was mostly a background character, getting less screen time then other characters, characters you just killed this chapter, so what's was the fucking point? I didn't like that you included Snape, made him loyal to Voldemort, having dark secret out in the open and just as unpleasant as ever, being easily allowed to live with them for 50 years. Just so he would cheat the antidote(who they could've cloned).

The last chapter is weird. You built up Harry as a leader, but it feels like you changed your mind, made him a babysitter and left him to do this. I was hoping for some romance, him living with 5 times more young women in small confined pace. Then you just killed Hermione somehow, ignored rest of his fellow school girls and left him be a 100 year old virgin. I didn't like him being some ghost, where that even came from?

Maybe you would've redeemed yourself in the rest of the story, but that's obviously is not happening. I will favorite this, because is was an interesting take on this universe, but this ending is shit.
zeps9001 chapter 3 . 5/7
Was kinda hoping for post-war Harry being a bad-ass in fallout universe. Not this long set up where wizarding world tries to get in the vault.
please write more of the I Fall(out) to Pieces it's a great story
Mystic Sharman chapter 18 . 4/27
When are you going to return to this story and do part III.
sekmarcspn chapter 18 . 4/4
Excellent story! I'm curious as to how Harry will wake up and what happened to Hermione. I hope you come back to this story someday, thanks for posting it. Happy Writing!
jeragon chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Please update you cant leave us there please
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Nice story, not sure it should continue, i think if it did, it would be a completely different story than the previous 18 chapters, maybe its best to call it complete here. Not saying a continuation fic could not be made, but it would be another story.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
I had no idea that I wanted a HP/Fallout Crossover. Thank you for letting me know about this void in my life. I enjoyed the story quite a bit and I'm happy that you left it on the note you did. While I would have liked to continue reading about the world you were building, this interlude works well enough as an ending.
Yo chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
This is a sad ending to your story my heart aches thank you for writing it I'm truly saddened that there isn't more
Blindguy95 chapter 18 . 10/14/2016
Interesting story any chance of an update?
Reymen chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Interesting crossower. Continue it please?
panther73110 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
Just found this story, and love what you written. Hope you update and finish this story someday.
Kapola Nuva chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
I look forward to you continuing this someday... hopefully