Reviews for Hole in the Ground
Beautiful x
Naire chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was really an original idea. I love this! Nice work :D
deceiving-light chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
My mind is completely blown. That is the best plot twist in existence! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
damn it! you made me cry...ok, you made me sob (i haven't had much sleep). thank you
Jordann chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow that was incredible! And I totally didn't expect that at all... Wow! xx
stonewhiteclown chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
oh wow!
Din chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i love your fanfic! it is so wonderful! :) i feel like i know you from somewhere... XD
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was brilliant I kinda saw the ending coming but it still broke my heart into a million pieces and it was very beautiful!
Cerulea chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ok, you almost killed me. I did not see that coming. Gorgeous.
And thank god you put the little stinger of a happy ending on it, because I was about to be in a desolate wasteland of sadness.
Awesome idea. And I think the jumpiness of it, the harsh stops between scenes, is super effective.
Good work!
TheCunningOne445 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This is really amazingly written, and the idea in and of itself is great. It's perfect!
nomdeplume1313 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I began to suspect partway through, but the twist in this story was very nicely handled. Very lovely story, if a little bittersweet.
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Not cool, dude. Not. Cool. Geez, it took me the longest time to figure out what was going on and then I just started freaking crying so much, omg. Anyway, this was beautiful, even if it did rip my heart out. You did a wonderful job writing it! Thank you for sharing this with us!