Reviews for Taken Responsibility
ILoveAnime2004 chapter 6 . 3/10
Please can you write more please
Azura17 chapter 6 . 1/28
Please..don't tell me you will never update this story..I love this story so far and have been re-read this for a thousand times :'( ...hoping you will post new chapter..
Eve chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Please continue this! I can't wait to see what happens next! ;D
Alice Andi White chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
PLEASE PLEASE POST ASAP I LOVE THIS STORY! can't wait to see what happens next :)
may96 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I can't see this going anywhere good... Angry grandpa, kid that's not Kei's... yeah, umm, to me it seems a bit like a disaster in the making.
may96 chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
uh... yeah, I dunno about that decision. I'm actually surprised Hikari didn't notice earlier and get an abortion or something.
G.A.C.FOREVS22 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
LOVE IT!
Blondie1137 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
you should finish this.
x0x0angelx0x0 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
OMG... i love this story..! waiting for the next chapter.!
ANITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Congratulations sorry I read yesterday but I like the idea of knowing that you left the fanfic again congratulations for continuing it
glittergamer1 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This fanfiction seems like it will be very interesting if it continues. Plz i continue it i really wanna know what happens to kei and hikari and the baby that hikari is expecting. Also if you continue could you also go along with her pregnancy with each chapter. Good Luck :)
haha chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
OMG! I can imagine they're happy

Wedding please! :D
sat8926 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
:D
sat8926 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I really like this story. Please keep writing!
leafysummers chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I'm glad she finally told him! And that's so kind of Kei to accept the baby, even though it isn't his! Best of all, I smell a wedding!