Reviews for Nameless
goldacharmed chapter 37 . 8/1
What a fantastic and original idea! I wish there would've been a moment when they first kissed or first had sex or when Dean was going to die, when Cas's name would appear on Deans arm or Cas would become human for him and then their name's would be on both their arms! But seriously amazing amazing story!
therangeismyhappyplace chapter 37 . 5/31
This was awesome! I genuinely loved this! You're an amazing author.
Shadow315 chapter 37 . 11/28/2016
... did I miss something? ... u went from Dean getting out of the hospital to them having a 3 yr old. ... wtf?
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
I wanna fucking murder Michael very slowly and painfully.
nickig3 chapter 37 . 5/8/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! YOUR WRITING IS GREAT AND THE WAY EVERYTHING TURNED OUT WAS ALSO GREAT! LOVE IT!
fairytailasaurus chapter 37 . 10/21/2015
I love this story.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 37 . 8/22/2015
thank god, i accidentally saw one of the comments that said the ending was sad, so i was freaking out thinking that you were going to kill someone off. anyway, this fanfic is literally amazing, so just keep writing!
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 35 . 8/22/2015
if you kill of Cas or Dean I'm gonna throw something, any given object, and that could either be my laptop or my cat and neither would end up well. so dont make me throw something, cuz it might just be at you
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
why are you doing this to me? *shakes head* it's not nice to kill the heart of a fellow fangirl. *wags finger* bad fangirl. bad. *points to corner of entire fandom* go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. by the way my heart has completely crumbled to dust that is now being blown into different places of of the earth because a beautiful thing called a "your fanfiction" stomped on it too hard. *shakes head again* for shame. (but really this fic is amazing.)
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
OH SHiT THE ANGELS FuCK RAPHAEL AND MICHAEL THEY CAN GO TO HeLL
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
the thing that i say all the time is, "go die in a hole" so i just told my sister that Michael and Raphael could go die in a hole, and then i realized that Michael just might have.
Weirdo Witch of the West chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
it's because Cas is sick too, isn't it?
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 37 . 7/27/2015
Aw, great story :)
trashkirk chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
(im still on chapter 18 but)IF U KILL CAS OFF I SWEAR TO CHUCK
aly.sage27 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
*Jessica Moore* when I read that. I literally felt my heart shattering. I started crying I kid you not