Reviews for Dwarf Boogers
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh hahahaha lol XD that's funny!
NUKA chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
FUNNY could be a little more though
Immanerd25528 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was funny! I liked it!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I'm sure Fili and Kili could find all sorts of trouble in Rivendell. Thanks for sharing!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Eww. Funny, though.
My Note Book chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I loved it! It was so funny! and amazing! and hilarious! and I never stopped laughing! Good job! ;D
merlinus ambrosius chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Your story made me laugh! I loved the stuffed rabbit image. I was really hoping Lindir would burst into "Tril-lil-lil-lolly, the valley is jolly," but canon isn't everything. ;)
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I cant stop laughing. Love it!
happyday girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
haha this was really cute! I love how Fili was trying to be the older, more responsible sibling, whilst Kili just wanted to mess around!
great little fic, and it's going in my community
thanks!
x
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nice. Very nice. Lol Kili is so horrible! But I guess thats why everyone loves him!
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
What a hilarious and fun read. I loved it. A lighthearted moment but very enjoyable and creative. You've kept them very much in character. And I love the attention to detail. The descriptions are so vivid and I can really imagine the scene playing out. Such fun! These two brothers are so goofy and adorable and I'd feel really bad for their victim if this wasn't so hilarious.

Great work! I loved it. This is pethics from Tumblr, by the way.
Ella-whispers-what chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Heh heh. They're such lovable brats aren't they? You write them really well. Kili and that piece of celery: vile, he is.
Meepalicious chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved it! It was hilarious! Did Kili spit his celery into Glorfindel's hair?
TheMusicofMySoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Dude I laughed out loud so hard it was ridiculous jesus christ i love you
Painton chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was hilarious and well written. Love it! And "If the stuffed rabbit were pretty, and dainty, and incredibly unfond of anything outside it's glass walls" is the best description of an elf that I've read yet.