Reviews for The World Turned Upside Down
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This would have been sooooo much better than what we got. Nice!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I just loved this! It gave a lot of background and motivation for both Hook and Emma that we didn't necessarily get from the show in that part of Season 2. I loved the idea of her fulfilling her deal with Gold to keep him from killing Hook, and also the way this story made it seem so clear that neither Emma nor Killian can deny the other. "It just is", I think you wrote at one point; they can't fight the way they're drawn to each other, even if both of them normally would. I also liked how you had Killian think of how he'd tried to keep Milah safe. I've always assumed that was why he told Rumplestiltskin she was dead - hoping to protect her, but I had never seen it brought up in a story yet. I know this is an older post, but I hope you still get this review. You have done a wonderful job with this story, and I'm glad I found it to read. :)
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awe..go Emma.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Loved!
Tentacion Prohibida chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this fic!
Sally97 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
that was really good! i loved the way that she only used two words to pull him back from killing Rumpel, that was sweet! :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great story! Loved it!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
*happysigh* That was exquisite. Thank you.
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was really good! i really liked it :)
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awww, this was sweet! :)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
awwww cool story so far
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was fantastic! I wish the writers would give Killians story a slight turn like this. My fear is while they may...it won't be anytime in the near future. Siiiiigh. So sad...because I could totally see something like this fitting into OUAT quite nicely.

Great job! :)
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I still hold hope that they will get together, but if not, maybe she'll get back with baelfire, either or, but i prefer hook;)
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this! Great story, and you write Emma and Hook so well it just flows nicely. Great job.