Reviews for A Defense Problem
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Remus lupin and Edward Cullen would make great friends... Fellow intelligent angsters.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Well at least he isn't shopping for three little girls. Imagine Snape being forced to attend a littlegirls's tea party.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Well now Remus wouldn't have to worry about money troubles supporting a wife as three kids. They are lucky that the granger are dentists.. So they are at least middle income.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hermionw possibly out-eating Ron.

Well it's good that she isn't a fanatic about berries every favoured jelly beans r blood pops...

Well one more reason for the boys to avoid pregnancy.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Must be a nightmare for her.. Dropping classes. Well only owls and newts count so I guess she would be okay
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Oh so it's illegal.. But if no one knows about them existing in the same place... Papa Remus. I wonder if he is still a virgin since he cares about his werewolf status so much that he is scared of forming relationships.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
If they are only two weeks it would have been easy to magically abort them... But guess they want the kids.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Poor girl ... Well at least lupin is relatively young and hot and human most of the month . Imagine if it had been...someone older like Dumbledore or Flitwick ... Or even Hagrid... Te half-giants triplet combo would have killed her like one of those horror filmed where things burst out of wombs.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow such a potion. It's amazing none of the death eaters did that to Bellatrix ahahaha
jkc1997 chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I love this story hope you do the sequel soon
The New Hufflepuff Girl chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
What about Remus!;(
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Celina
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I think snape should be daddy at least he cares
Hatake's Angel chapter 13 . 7/18/2013