Reviews for Bloodstained Lineage
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 10/17
It has been months now ! It is Half past October already ! MORE !
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 10/17
: ))
Marvelmyra chapter 10 . 10/17
Really ? I found the title apt considering the fate of so many Starks. Especially those foolish enough to go South.!
Marvelmyra chapter 9 . 10/17
Best advice to drinkers. When going out for an evening; use a Damn Cab ! : )
Marvelmyra chapter 8 . 10/17
In canon Robb had made Jon his Heir freeing him from his vows which is/was a King's prerogative to do.
Marvelmyra chapter 8 . 10/17
Screw the Night Watch's so called Vows ! Only those convicted of murder should be held to such.! The idea that a man fights harder if he has no-one he cares for is ridiculous ! Anyone will fight more fearcly for their family and friends than for some ideal he may not even agree with.! When the Watch was formed it was an Order dedicated to the protection of the Realm and they men had their families living on 'The Gift'. ( The land given to the Watch to feed and support them.) They AND their families were the first line off defence for the Kingdoms.
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 10/17
: ) Ramsey gets slaughtered. Only one complaint. I'd have tortured him as he tortured others.! Great fight.
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 10/17
Brandon Stark strangled trying to save his Father Rickard from burning alive in his armour. Just fyi.
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 10/2
2 who;e years ! Are you still alive and writing ? I do hope so.!
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 10/2
While Ramsey was trained he started later in life then others. He was aduquate but not terribly great at fighting. He tended to use overwhelming numbers and shere ferosity rather then having a lot of talent.
DayDreamer2796 chapter 12 . 7/29
Great story! Exactly what I wanted. There aren't many with this plot line out there. Awesome job. And pls update it.
Deceptivecadence chapter 12 . 7/14
AHHHHH! This story is EXACTLY what I wanted! THIS is what I have been looking for! And I am loving it to death.

Dany is so going to the wall, and I can't wait for her to swoop in on Drogon and fuck those icy things UP. Like, at the last minute when Jon is about to be eaten or something, she just reigns down dragon fire and all nonchalantly slips off the dragon and is all 'so, I hear you long to kiss me? Well, the wait is over, big boy'.

This story is awesome, and you are awesome and Dany and Jon are a sexy, epic power couple and you write them so well!

Please continue!
chrysanthemum00 chapter 12 . 7/1
This story is great! I know the feeling with writer's block and how much it sucks, but you can get through it! This story is well written and I can't wait to see where it goes next! Keep up all the hard work, you're doing a wonderful job.
monkey kix ass chapter 12 . 6/28
wonder how dany and her small council will react to the news. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
xillestx chapter 12 . 6/22
Your Daenerys has me laughing all the time. Such a nice contrast to your Jon Snow.