Reviews for Bloodstained Lineage
DayDreamer2796 chapter 12 . 7/29
Great story! Exactly what I wanted. There aren't many with this plot line out there. Awesome job. And pls update it.
Deceptivecadence chapter 12 . 7/14
AHHHHH! This story is EXACTLY what I wanted! THIS is what I have been looking for! And I am loving it to death.

Dany is so going to the wall, and I can't wait for her to swoop in on Drogon and fuck those icy things UP. Like, at the last minute when Jon is about to be eaten or something, she just reigns down dragon fire and all nonchalantly slips off the dragon and is all 'so, I hear you long to kiss me? Well, the wait is over, big boy'.

This story is awesome, and you are awesome and Dany and Jon are a sexy, epic power couple and you write them so well!

Please continue!
chrysanthemum00 chapter 12 . 7/1
This story is great! I know the feeling with writer's block and how much it sucks, but you can get through it! This story is well written and I can't wait to see where it goes next! Keep up all the hard work, you're doing a wonderful job.
monkey kix ass chapter 12 . 6/28
wonder how dany and her small council will react to the news. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
xillestx chapter 12 . 6/22
Your Daenerys has me laughing all the time. Such a nice contrast to your Jon Snow.
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/13
I find that re-reading the story so far often helps.
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/13
It has been months !
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 5/13
: ) Well done.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 5/11
Love it looking forward to more
ian.schools chapter 8 . 5/10
Jon is actually the 998th Lord Commander not 999th but I like yours better. I'm curious to what George R R Martin was thinking when he chose the number. Probably just wanted to piss people off
silverwolf3432 chapter 12 . 5/5
This is such a great story. Really hope to see another chapter coming out soon
Ruby chapter 12 . 4/17
More, pls! That should say it all. -R
I've just come across your story & loved it! I can't wait for what comes next.
A good story :)
Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying reading this.