Reviews for Bloodstained Lineage
Ruby chapter 12 . 4/17
More, pls! That should say it all. -R
I've just come across your story & loved it! I can't wait for what comes next.
A good story :)
Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying reading this.
David-El chapter 12 . 3/16
"I worry for the whole of our kingdom"? OUR kingdom? Hmm, sounds like Jon is already thinking of the possibility of marrying his aunt. I wonder if either of them remember that a King (or Queen in this case,) can end a man's time in the Watch with no loss of honor to the Watchman?
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 3/11
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Vivss chapter 12 . 3/11
Good chapter!
Please keep up with this story! Jon/Dan fics are so few, and good ones are even more rare.
Hope they will be reunite soon!
greendagger9900 chapter 12 . 3/11
Fantastic Story! Thank you so much for all your hard work writing this story. This is among my most favorite fics that is currently being written and I am eager to see where the story goes. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Take your time and don't worry about meeting deadlines regarding it. I would rather wait months for one good chapter than a few weeks for something you are not happy with. Take the time to reconnect with characters. You have done such a fantastic job with them all. I loved the conversation between Sansa and Dany. I felt that it give a bit more depth to the characters as well as adding a bit of fun and amusement to the story in what is otherwise a fairly bleak world that G.R.R. Martin created. Once again thank you so much and cant wait for the next chapter!
litanolastar chapter 12 . 3/10
nice chapter/
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 3/10
Interesting
BicolourRaptor chapter 12 . 3/10
good chapter glad to see this update
Gokden Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/28
What you brand shit, I find better than a lot of other stories on this site. Seriously, keep it up.
silverwolf3432 chapter 11 . 1/8
Love this story. Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I hope arya comes back from braavos soon.
R.Peter chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Well hard to think about romance when you're fighting ice spiders of all things.

Great chapter, look forward to more!