Reviews for Bloodstained Lineage
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/13
I find that re-reading the story so far often helps.
Marvelmyra chapter 12 . 5/13
It has been months !
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 5/13
: ) Well done.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 5/11
Love it looking forward to more
ian.schools chapter 8 . 5/10
Jon is actually the 998th Lord Commander not 999th but I like yours better. I'm curious to what George R R Martin was thinking when he chose the number. Probably just wanted to piss people off
silverwolf3432 chapter 12 . 5/5
This is such a great story. Really hope to see another chapter coming out soon
Ruby chapter 12 . 4/17
More, pls! That should say it all. -R
I've just come across your story & loved it! I can't wait for what comes next.
A good story :)
Thanks for sharing. I am enjoying reading this.
David-El chapter 12 . 3/16
"I worry for the whole of our kingdom"? OUR kingdom? Hmm, sounds like Jon is already thinking of the possibility of marrying his aunt. I wonder if either of them remember that a King (or Queen in this case,) can end a man's time in the Watch with no loss of honor to the Watchman?
xan-merrick chapter 12 . 3/11
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
Vivss chapter 12 . 3/11
Good chapter!
Please keep up with this story! Jon/Dan fics are so few, and good ones are even more rare.
Hope they will be reunite soon!
greendagger9900 chapter 12 . 3/11
Fantastic Story! Thank you so much for all your hard work writing this story. This is among my most favorite fics that is currently being written and I am eager to see where the story goes. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Take your time and don't worry about meeting deadlines regarding it. I would rather wait months for one good chapter than a few weeks for something you are not happy with. Take the time to reconnect with characters. You have done such a fantastic job with them all. I loved the conversation between Sansa and Dany. I felt that it give a bit more depth to the characters as well as adding a bit of fun and amusement to the story in what is otherwise a fairly bleak world that G.R.R. Martin created. Once again thank you so much and cant wait for the next chapter!
litanolastar chapter 12 . 3/10