Reviews for Bloodstained Lineage
Gokden Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/28
What you brand shit, I find better than a lot of other stories on this site. Seriously, keep it up.
silverwolf3432 chapter 11 . 1/8
Love this story. Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I hope arya comes back from braavos soon.
R.Peter chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Well hard to think about romance when you're fighting ice spiders of all things.

Great chapter, look forward to more!
xan-merrick chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
can't wait for more please update soon
jinxcat21 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
So Jon has no time to think about Dany and Dany can't get him out of her head. Yup, they're meant to be. Glad you updated :) Please don't take too long in continuing, cause each chapter just gets better and better :)
Vivss chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I'm so happy you updated!
Can't wait to see Jon and Dany meet again. I wonder how and if you will make Jon get out of his vows.
Darksnider05 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Ugh disgusting even thinking about Sansa with Tyrion.
litanolastar chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
nice chapter,
Winterfire chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Please please please continue the story! It's one of the best GoT fan tics I've ever read. I can't wait to know how it continues!
nixer chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Sorry, I was with you up to now, but I just find Dany hysterical and childish here "upset that her impulsiveness had been curbed" "she fumed and huffed". It doesn't really sound like her. Also, since you're clearly a book reader, I don't know why you had Jon unburnt. It's not a Targ thing it's a Dany thing, and in fact only happened that one time in Drogo's funeral pyre. In the fighting pit of Mereen Daenerys was in fact quite badly burnt by Drogon, she just survived. And even if you want to argue that Jon just happens to also have this magical ability, his hair would be gone.
nixer chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Not utter shit. Yes, the writing's a little weak and you should watch out for typos (there rather than their etc.) but you clearly know what you're doing, can maintain pace and descriptive ability so it's all good. I'll keep reading which is more than I can say for 90% of the asoiaf fanfic I've found so far.
Shadow-The Black Queen chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
... ... ... ... May I just say that I absolutely adore this piece? It is a beautifully crafted piece of art and I will wait with baited breath for the next installment.
litanolastar chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Nice Chapter! :)
HYNH1NE chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Let's see if he comes out unburnt once more and if Longclaw can withstand the heat. Glad to see an update and hoping for more is soon to follow.