Reviews for Time Again
Trollshimoto Shiroi chapter 1 . 8/8
I loved it, Sakura holding back..not trying to show off, or how she isn't trying to change the past. I really want a Sasuke point of view. How he seems to take in all the changes that Sakura had made. Please update. Hope you include the part where Sakura cries when Sasukr is severely hurt..that'll boost up the romance...I think...Question mark.
WhiteFan chapter 6 . 8/5
Please update...

I really like how the story is progressing
parplanet chapter 6 . 2/16
please update this story is really really fun
Shineeg chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
This is one of the most well written sasusakus I have seen. Keep up the good work. The story is amazing so far.
sandy chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Please please please update. This is like one of my favorite sasusaku fanfiction. Its so amazing your writing skills are perfect. I love this story
Lawwna chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This is an amazing story so far I love it please update soon. This gem needs continue on. Plus I need it for the soul.
Emberdusk chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Sasuke might as well be waiting in Sakura's room, but don't forget Naruto. He is a very observant boy, and as well might get suspicious.
Sakura chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I feel like sasuke will appear in her room and question her and she'll lie and then to try to get answers he will make smut『()『
Emberdusk chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I request that you put some chapters with Sasuke's point of view.
Emberdusk chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I hate reading romantic novels. So I clicked on this this one, which said it was about Adventure and Drama. It was worth it. Thanks for creating these chapters. I look forward to your future chapters.
macel chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
OMG I LOVE this fanfic so much pwease update MMMOOOORRRREEEE!
silverblue195 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
There i made an account, i was dkid. Please contact me here XD!
DKID chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Its dkid again, at asnafahl live . Com (small c)
Dkid chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Hi i would like to make a manga illustration of this. I am the owner of a Silverblue195 (youtube) i have not been active for two years because i have no inspiration and to be honest kind of depressed Itachi have died. Please contact me at . If you try to contact me through youtubr i will not respond. Please reply at that email. Thank you
hama431 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014