Reviews for Time Again
kelpiejh chapter 5 . 4/6
I know it's been over 6 months, but please update! I really can't wait to see what she will do on the bridge during the battle with Haku and Zabuza. Also, I wonder when they (probably Kakashi) will figure out that she's from the future and knows what will happen.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 1/4
We want more
kuurei chapter 5 . 1/4
I'm such a sucker for time traveling fics, you don't even know! Haha. I wish more people would write them but it is what it is.

I really liked your take on the whole "Sakura goes back to the past" shtick, especially Sakura's characterization and her interactions with Sasuke. It's really good. I also like the fact how Sakura isn't actually trying to change the past. In other stories, she tries to do the complete opposite and while it's nice in theory, I feel like it's too cheesy.

But I really hope you continue this story! I really love it and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Yvonne chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
We want more we want morex3 I love it nice thumbs up
Kikki17 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I love this Sakura soooo much better! Keep writing! UPDATE!
Tikai chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
please,plesse update as fast as you can/luv it:p
samsuperz chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
great story keep up ur work
sasusaku3623649 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Please continue!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I enjoyed reading this, thanks! :)
Lady Rini chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Nice to see we are in the Zabuza arc now. This should be quite interesting how things turn out this around.
MissKonoha chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh, the memories! I love this.
I think that the way you are portraying Sakura is amazing.
Can't wait to read what happens next.
I am definitely looking forward to the Sasusaku!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love this! I am SO glad that I came across this.
I just had to leave a review! You are awesome. ;D
hama431 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
update the next chapter
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Hehehe, someone up there must like me to have you update. Or maybe not, considering I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Surprisingly enough, Sakura time travel fics have a tendency to disregard Sakura's feelings for Sasuke as a shallow schoolyard crush. So I'm glad that you acknowledged it was the opposite. Kishi wouldn't have stressed her unchanging devotion for the boy if it was only something fleeting.
Duesal10 chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I liked this story a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »