Reviews for Time Again
I am random ppl chapter 6 . 3/18
So I read randomly on this website and I started reading this am omg I wanted to die when I found out this was not finished (not that I mind) I was like ok calm down .You are really good at writing (I'm jealous) well bye!
Cassie chapter 3 . 2/16
This is so good I'm even hungrier for it. Please continue writing. I love the literature and the plot is perfect. It also, catches the reader's attention and holds it for much longer.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Come on where are my chapters?! I will not demand for for chapters like I did for a sequel once uneasy I must. I WANT CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Oh my god this was my favourite part of the entire show! And I love it even more now that you've made so Sakura isn't a useless bad of flesh
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Of course they pass! No DUH
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Her strength is kind of scary...
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Love what you are doing
Can't wait for future chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
For the sake of everything precious to you...update pleaseeeeeeeee
Trollshimoto Shiroi chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved it, Sakura holding back..not trying to show off, or how she isn't trying to change the past. I really want a Sasuke point of view. How he seems to take in all the changes that Sakura had made. Please update. Hope you include the part where Sakura cries when Sasukr is severely hurt..that'll boost up the romance...I think...Question mark.
WhiteFan chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Please update...

I really like how the story is progressing
parplanet chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
please update this story is really really fun
Shineeg chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
This is one of the most well written sasusakus I have seen. Keep up the good work. The story is amazing so far.
sandy chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Please please please update. This is like one of my favorite sasusaku fanfiction. Its so amazing your writing skills are perfect. I love this story
Lawwna chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This is an amazing story so far I love it please update soon. This gem needs continue on. Plus I need it for the soul.
Emberdusk chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Sasuke might as well be waiting in Sakura's room, but don't forget Naruto. He is a very observant boy, and as well might get suspicious.