Reviews for Sayonara no Natsu
whyyousoserious chapter 15 . 6/29
OHMYGOD. THIS IS... Amazing af. Ahaha. Thanks for this fanfic. Bless you author-san.
Pecha Pichu chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
W-woah, what a cliffhanger! Takao's father finally called!

Whyyy did it stop at somewhere like here? haha, now I'm really looking forward and impatient to see the new chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Uwaaa... please update soon. It is very interesting and cute and dramatic. Please update!
whyyousoserious chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Please update this story soon honestly, it was kinda heartbreaking... I mean, yes, it IS HEARTBREAKING SO Y U DO DIZ TO MEH?! TT oh well, please update soon. I really really reaaaaaally liked it so much. I need more of TakaMido puhlease xD

So yeah, please update this damn beautiful fanfic! PUHLEAAAAAAAAAAASE!
FallenxLinkin chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Hmmm.. Interesting ...
Tokumeisan chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This is interesting. There are so little fics on MidoTaka/TakaMido that involve a foreign setting, and I can't wait to see what you will do with this. Hopping into Spain just from a remark from Midorima sounds pretty much Takao to me, though I wonder-where did he learn Spanish? Wouldn't it be more likely for him to know English, seeing as it's taught in Japan?
Ah, I'm rambling. Anyways, update soon!
suzuransenpai chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
The way you portray Takao is very enjoyable! I really like Takao a lot ('cause he's my favorite character other then Kasamatsu-senpai and Himuro) I really enjoy reading this!