Reviews for Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I don;t believe in this. When people back to each other that means two things. They broke up because they didin't love each other enough and that they come back to each other because it didin't work out with other people. That's it.
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Too beautiful! I loved it.
sosueme chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I loved this. Quiet, sure type...mmm yum, yeah. Alice and Rosie were horses! Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This story really brought tears to my eyes... It's a good thing edward learned to talk but sometimes actions speak louder than words...
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
this would make a great start to a multichapter fic - just sayin' :D
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love it
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
sweet cowboy, loved it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful story! Good job Edward with finally opening your mouth!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this. So glad she's home. Great job on this
malleelee chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
There are Good cowboys, Bad cowboys, and Stupid cowboys. The boys who speak seldomly except to their family cause the kind of trouble Bella and Edward had. Edward learned his lesson to speak up, and I am sure Bella has more to teach. This took me home to Texas, and maybe reminded me why I married a man with soft hands and a profession not dependent on a type and location of land. I very much enjoyed this well written story. Thank you.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ahhhh, this was very sweet. Edward had to finally open that gall darn mouth of his! Lovely job. I have to admit that I just saw the picture prompt and I really think those legs are of two men? Or else Bella has some really ugly man feet! LOL! I would have loved it has Bella been Jasper as well! But still, great job. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the win!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This story gave me the tingles, just loved everything! Hope you do more with it!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
What a beautiful love story; well rounded, I really enjoyed this; loved having both BPOVs. Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
If this story doesn't win, there's something definitely wrong with the judges' capacity to discern excellence! I have read every entry, and this story stands out head and shoulders above the rest. The plot is great, and the dialogue is even better. Wonderful, wonderful piece of writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »