Reviews for You Make Me Sick
Hehehe!

That is really amazing! I am laughing so hard! Keep up the good work! :)
crazypoet13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This... This is pure freaking genius! :D I love how Norway is 3
Congratulations! you just made me love this pairing even more :') good job! xD
ninjanerd132 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
YES YES YES!
HappyNeon chapter 1 . 4/18/2013

Why did this not happen to me when I got the flu? ;-;
it's just jack chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Dumb website won't let me log in...

Anyway, was this for MEEEEEEE? :D Or, ya know, was I at least ONE of the recipients you had in mind? I totally was. God I'm glad I have a Canada and not a Norway. THAT woulda been bad.

So this was really good, buddy. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Good job, buddy. Talk to you later, buddy. (After they let me log in... o.e)
IntraSule chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
D'aw, this was so cute, I love it! I love how Norway's such a freaking sour tsundere but his newly gained cold made him weak against his temptations, and how Denmark's cold pretty much exemplified his goofy nature! XD

A couple of things about this story, though, would be that the sentences' structures seemed off due to wrong punctuations or punctuations used at the wrong time, there were some spelling errors here and there, and that there were missing words altogether. Some sentences could've been combined since they shared the common idea.

"Don't take me wrong. I only came here to murder you." The comma could've been placed between "wrong" and "I" to combine these sentences.
"I'm not very useful today, am I." This should've ended with a question mark.

As Mathias kept talking during the whole make out session, if you wanted to make it seem more like he was being interrupted by the kissing, then you could've ended each part with a hyphen until the very last word.

Well, that's it. I still love this story, especially the end! Ha, Iceland's such a sneak, I swear! And Norway's still holding up his barrier even after admitting his love. This was excellent!
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
YAY! :) another DenNor fic :) it was so cute and it actually fits for right now since I got sick today and was sneezing all day anyway so cute I really like it :)
Hipster Canada chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Something about this seems rather familiar... I'm just glad /my/ ill nuisance didn't have the same dumb luck Denmark did.

Anyway, this was phenomenal! I laughed and squee'd and thoroughly enjoyed this. Lovely!
XxFancyUsernamexX chapter 1 . 2/22/2013