Reviews for Wishes on Tanabata Day
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
The moment I read your title, I was thrilled! The Tanabata theme gave it a very Japanese feel. I can also imagine a chibi Rukawa looking at the strip of blue paper hesitantly, sighing, tying it on the branch, throwing the coin and clapping his hands thrice! This was sooo kawaii! But it was unexplained in this fic why Rukawa just walked past Haruko. More RuHaru fics please! How about a RuHaru summer festival with fireworks theme just like that one episode featuring the summer festival! Adding to my favorites;)
aisacchan chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It was sweet!
jo107 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
are there more chapter(s) to come? I'd really love it if there were some more . I want more things to happen between the two of them w
Hipolita chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really sorry but I dont understand the message of tanabata...

Some can help me?
Redmoonnight chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
That was so sweet.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Acerean chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
uy! kababayan!

hey! loved your fic! cuuuuuuuuuutttttteeee!

write more,more,more!
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
white tsokolate chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I love your fic! I also enjoyed your other RuHaru fics. I hope you write more RuHaru fics.

I have a question...

Totoo bng nag-aaral ka ? Sabi kasi ng kaservice ko eh.
maemi chapter 1 . 8/27/2002

are you a filipina? are you a member HXH_central? do you study at QUEZON CITY SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL? is mam erpelo the teacher who asked all of you to that tanabata thing?

if your answer is yes...WAHUU!

- ei4 batch 2002 -
flutter chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
sooooooo sweet...-heart-
jeano chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
awwwww... so sweet. )

oh juz wanna tell you, the chinese also have a similar myth to the tanabata festival you just described in your fic. ) goot.
Iluvenis Telperien chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Absolutely loved it. The story is nice and poetic...with just the bit of mystery about it. Good one!