Reviews for Awaiting Eternity
Greendoe chapter 1 . 8/26
If I loved this fic less I could talk about it more. Well done :)
Reader-many chapter 1 . 8/2
That was beautiful, well written. I love it
Thanks for sharing :-)
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/1
Hello. As a music-lover, I appreciated the "vibe" of the story. Thanks! Suzan Noerr
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/28
Many thanks to TwiFanfictionRecs for pointing me to this gem! I love it! I wouldn't mind if you ever decided to expand it, either.

Aaaand, THANK YOU for turning me on to Rose Chronicles and My Bloody Valentine. I can see the comparison that Bella was making. I've now added "Awaiting Eternity," Rose Chronicles and My Bloody Valentine to my Spotify. :)

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Knit Bug chapter 1 . 7/28
This was a great read. Thank you for sharing this story.

Knit chapter 1 . 7/28
Awaiting Eternity has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
twirob chapter 1 . 1/12
such a sweet o/s thanks for sharing ;D
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This is an amazing fantastical story! *sigh* you made me wish more that I was Bella!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Cute story thanks for sharing!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Although my husband and I were not teens when we met, twenty-two and twenty-one, this brought a lot of memories back. He and I shared, still do, a massive love of the similar music. We met March of 1990, so twenty-five years together this year. We are into all the metal genre's, except neither care for what we've dubbed, cookie monster singers. We had many a long conversation about music when first getting together. Shopping together for cd's. When we met, his hair was all kinds of floppy on his face and down to the middle of his back. I was rockin' the Jon Bon Jovi hair. Ah, good times. Even though this is set more in '97 . . . I was remembering my youth. Thank you for the memories. Enjoyed this one. And, you had a little bit of lime in this one. It was a sweet moment for them both and you did it with complete class.
amberkey chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Bunches of love for this story!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww loved this! Great writing.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww so beautiful.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Great story. Thank you so much for sharing.