Reviews for Cold Shoulder
Dragoon Cecilia chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You're a great author. Fics about Vincent or sephiroth are my favorites for FF7. when I read the part with the blue choco-print pajamas, I just cracked up it was so funny to imagine! I like the mental communication between Vincent and chaos too. I've read some of your other fics too, and they're good, too. I hope you write some more ff7 Fics!
Sierra Arcanum chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Awww! So cute and lovely!
I absolutely loved this story!
Keep up with the great job!
SHADawn chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This story is too adorable! His nightmare caught me off guard, my heart began to pound!
Tyasia T chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
This is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAZING! Aw, man, I just love this! It's so cute and romantic! It was so funny and cute when Yuffie found out Vincent had no spare clothes! Oh, and the pajamas! Ooooh, and when Chaos threatened Vincent! Talk about a girl dying of laughter! This story is too much for words! I love Vincent, and just seeing him with Yuffie isn't that bad! I like it! This was just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Tyasia T chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
OH, MY GOSH! THIS IS...THIS IS JUST TOTALLY AWESOME! I love how Yuffie was so kind to take care of Vincent. This is all playing like a movie in my head and I absolutely LOVE IT!
Mely-Val chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Awwwwww,its so cuteee! Love it!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Awww
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Cute ending
valkera chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
awww this was such a cute chapter. also the part where chaos's came out was pretty neat i thought. yuffie and vincent are just so cute together i love them. a job well done on this story and i enjoyed reading it. hope you do more with these two
Final Memories chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Nice! Reading this is so much fun. Yuffentine is just so adorable in this story.

Poor Vincent with his nightmares, he does have enough emotional baggage to put Cloud to shame!

Almost :)

Keep up the good work!

'Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.'
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Hahaha! Great great now make the next one. BrightDarkness-2013 demands it for all of the viewers!
Shamangirl1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Upload the second part soon! This is getting good!
valkera chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Very good chapter. The part that made me laugh was chaos's threat. I could see him doing that for some reason lol. Also I do think that Vincent does deserve yuffie. Job well done on this chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Vincent sure acted like a ass. Poor Yuffie, having your heart broken; hurts.
Shamangirl1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013