Reviews for Downwards Spiral
Emily Marie Salvatore chapter 37 . 4/11
wow, I cant believe I wasted all my time on reading that and with no sequel.

wow is all I have to say, I'm really disappointed in you and this story.
Elizabeth1966 chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
I hope Damon is married to someone else and ecstatic. he deserves it!
Margie chapter 37 . 7/25/2016
Just read this & really enjoyed it, please let us know if there is a sequel please can't wait
cesy chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
please come back
DelenaEndgame5 chapter 37 . 4/28/2015
Plz continue it or at least tell us if you're going to if you're not plz give it to someone because I'm dying here
Anggmm chapter 36 . 2/21/2015
I want to read the sequel!
Kay chapter 37 . 1/28/2015
I don't see the sequel? I love love love your story btw :)
DElena all the way chapter 37 . 1/6/2015
where is the sequel ?! After chapter 36 ... need to know how it goes on ..
AriaS123 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Hey please please please it is a request please so update the story soon... Elena was such a botch to Damon, she never really realized what exactly had she let go from her life, so yeah really wanna know what happens next. Would love to see Damon actually making something out of himself and make her pay for her actions for a change...
Guest chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
What the? What happened to your sequel? I was gonna reread it but it's gone...
Guest chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
Wow Elena is realy slut slut what a f... But she is just slut slut
Cosmic Love chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Your ending doesn't make sense to me. I understand that it's your story and you control the plot. But why you would choose such an unhappy ending is beyond me. Elena knows Damon's history with hurting himself, and yet you made her cheat. They've been friends all their lives and now they are practically strangers. I can understand them growing apart during college but on Elena's part, it wasn't really "growth". I don't understand why you would make your readers hate one of your lead characters in the end. Quite frankly, I don't think I'm even interested in a sequel to this story, seeing as how you butchered what was supposed to be an amazing love story between two strong characters.
1 DELENA fan chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Why would you do this to us? This chapter broke me into pieces! I've been crying and thinking about this story for like 2 days because this chapter broke my heart! I'm so pissed off at Elena! Why did she have to change and CHEAT! I absolutely HATE DEAN! If I were a vampire Dean would be the first one I would kill! Why did he have to come into Elena's life! I can't believe this actually happened! Is the sequel going to be a huge time jump? I don't want Damon and Elena to be a part for long but I know they will! They are meant to be! If Elena didn't cheat on Damon they would be together and still engaged! I hope Elena dumps Dean and realises this HUGE mistake she made! Damon is going to be so depressed! I'm very worried for him! I'm so scared to see the sequel! But I'm also very excited! You are one AMAZING author you really know how to make your readers cry and that's an amazing thing because that means you know how to put all the emotion in your writing! This story has been AMAZING! UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! I need to see what's going to happen in the next part! Hopefully neither one of them will get over each other?! UPDATE SOON!
Imagination Run Wild chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Oh no! My Delena heart is broken! Will they ever find their way back? Will Damon ever forgive her? What will be in the sequel ? What will the sequel be called? Will Damon/Andie and Elena/Dean be in the sequel?
dobrevafire chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
I can't believe. Oh my God, I HATE Elena right now. She is so dumb, so stupid, Jesus. I'm so heartbroken, I almost started to cry. Oh God. I just don't understand how could she do it to him. He is so good guy. He forgave her for cheating already, but she did it again. I just can't. I can't believe that someone can change so much in one week. Lol this is just story, but I just can't. And thank God you'll continue this story.