Reviews for Downwards Spiral
DelenaEndgame5 chapter 37 . 4/28
Plz continue it or at least tell us if you're going to if you're not plz give it to someone because I'm dying here
Anggmm chapter 36 . 2/21
I want to read the sequel!
Kay chapter 37 . 1/28
I don't see the sequel? I love love love your story btw :)
DElena all the way chapter 37 . 1/6
where is the sequel ?! After chapter 36 ... need to know how it goes on ..
AriaS123 chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Hey please please please it is a request please so update the story soon... Elena was such a botch to Damon, she never really realized what exactly had she let go from her life, so yeah really wanna know what happens next. Would love to see Damon actually making something out of himself and make her pay for her actions for a change...
Guest chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
What the? What happened to your sequel? I was gonna reread it but it's gone...
Guest chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
Wow Elena is realy slut slut what a f... But she is just slut slut
Cosmic Love chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Your ending doesn't make sense to me. I understand that it's your story and you control the plot. But why you would choose such an unhappy ending is beyond me. Elena knows Damon's history with hurting himself, and yet you made her cheat. They've been friends all their lives and now they are practically strangers. I can understand them growing apart during college but on Elena's part, it wasn't really "growth". I don't understand why you would make your readers hate one of your lead characters in the end. Quite frankly, I don't think I'm even interested in a sequel to this story, seeing as how you butchered what was supposed to be an amazing love story between two strong characters.
1 DELENA fan chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Why would you do this to us? This chapter broke me into pieces! I've been crying and thinking about this story for like 2 days because this chapter broke my heart! I'm so pissed off at Elena! Why did she have to change and CHEAT! I absolutely HATE DEAN! If I were a vampire Dean would be the first one I would kill! Why did he have to come into Elena's life! I can't believe this actually happened! Is the sequel going to be a huge time jump? I don't want Damon and Elena to be a part for long but I know they will! They are meant to be! If Elena didn't cheat on Damon they would be together and still engaged! I hope Elena dumps Dean and realises this HUGE mistake she made! Damon is going to be so depressed! I'm very worried for him! I'm so scared to see the sequel! But I'm also very excited! You are one AMAZING author you really know how to make your readers cry and that's an amazing thing because that means you know how to put all the emotion in your writing! This story has been AMAZING! UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! I need to see what's going to happen in the next part! Hopefully neither one of them will get over each other?! UPDATE SOON!
Imagination Run Wild chapter 36 . 1/18/2014
Oh no! My Delena heart is broken! Will they ever find their way back? Will Damon ever forgive her? What will be in the sequel ? What will the sequel be called? Will Damon/Andie and Elena/Dean be in the sequel?
dobrevafire chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
I can't believe. Oh my God, I HATE Elena right now. She is so dumb, so stupid, Jesus. I'm so heartbroken, I almost started to cry. Oh God. I just don't understand how could she do it to him. He is so good guy. He forgave her for cheating already, but she did it again. I just can't. I can't believe that someone can change so much in one week. Lol this is just story, but I just can't. And thank God you'll continue this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
I completely agree with jadseah4. I hope that if and when you do keep Elena in your sequel that she really does suffer and her life does fall apart because what she did to Damon was wrong in so many ways. I hope that Dean turns out to be a complete and utter womanizer and Elena goes through alot of heartbreak so she can actually realize what Damon would be feeling.
I am not against Delena and if they do get back together in your sequel I would look forward to Elena trying really really hard to get Damon to trust her and for Damon to be trying to move on and remove her from his life.
I am really impressed with the way you write all the characters in your story. I hope you wont make us wait too long for the sequel.
DarcyBennett chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
The last 2 chapters were extremely difficult to read. I am heartbroken with the decisions that Elena has made. I found it very disappointing that she showed no regret for cheating and continued to see Dean, letting him kiss her and even invited him back to her place. And then for her to not even have the respect to tell Damon about her new relationship. I think it will be challenging to redeem her as at this point as I really dislike her and hope that Damon moves on to someone better. I have never cared for Andie though so I hope if he gets a new girl it is someone that is feisty, intelligent and beautiful.

I really hope if you keep Elena in the sequel, which I'm assuming you will, I hope her life is falling apart without Damon and that she is absolutely miserable and realizes what she has lost. If you choose to make her happy with Dean then I hope you gloss over any romantic scenes between them as I really find them disgusting.

Very well written story and I will be tuning in for the sequel but I hope that it will not leave me feeling as heartbroken as this one did. Hoping for a Damon/Happiness ending as he has suffered so much.
kaelimaries76 chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
ugh no why they're supposed to end up together. please tell me there's a sequel
Florayezi chapter 36 . 1/17/2014
Whattttt!? it ending as this?
If she loved him, she couldn't do this to him, if she didn't love him, how they went through so much.
Just can't accept the story as this. I hate Elena so much even than Dean.