Reviews for Feeling Complete
Kayaln chapter 1 . 3/16
really good dont stop writing
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/15
You've a few typos, such as "discussed" when you meant "disgusted". Otherwise, it's amazing!
erohime928 chapter 1 . 1/9
what about aglaia?
love the story tho :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This is awesome!
thetempguy02 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Good fic. Only thing I don't like is how suddenly Aphrodite seems to go from hating Heph to wanting and loving him. The lack of a transition makes it all a little weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
nice :)
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
A wonderful oneshot. The emotions displayed was well done and the moments capture really well. Liked the idea that Aphrodite o lu did what she did to get his attention. It was very heartbreaking to see Hephaestus struggle at times as well though. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story :)
I like how the emotions were captured.
I'm glad you portrayed Aphrodite in a more positive light.
jassy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love it!
nerdmafia101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This story is perf, ok.
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It was strange inn the end but i liked it :D
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I enjoyed it, though the suddenness of her attitude took me off guard. Other than that though, I really liked the story. The main idea of it was very good and your writing is really good. There are a couple words that are off, however. "Discussed" should say "disgusted", for example, and it's disdain, not distain. But other than a few homophone misspellings, your writing is perfect. I didn't see any grammar errors or flow problems.
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Haphaestus is one of my favourite Olympian. Even in God of War though I dear say detest the games' story have seen the god of the craft as noble. Loving a daughter and all that. I hate how in the mythologies he is the most unfortunate. Your depiction is fantastic. Giil seela na lo govahdead.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013