Reviews for Breathing Slowly
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is really great :D I'm amazed no one thought of writing a tag to that episode. I wondered a lot of times what Sam would go through after that. Spencer was an ass -.-
Great work :)
-Peace x
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
SQUEE! Well done. I've been pretty MIA this season so I didn't realize you'd posted your first SPN fic. I loved where you took the tag and you managed that fine balance between caring, loving brothers without turning them into girls. :)

It's funny, no matter where the guys crash (Bobby's, the new "bat cave" etc) it's always the Impala that feels most like home. You picked a very fitting place for Sam to have finally relaxed enough to fall asleep!

Looking forward to more from your pen.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Congratulations on your first story. Very well done!
I look forward to many more from you.
Thanks for sharing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was a wonderful tag to the episode.
I like how you wrote the brothers and their conversation.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Nice job on the characterizations. You made Dean supportive without being too schmoopy and Sam traumatized but not too needy. I enjoyed it, thanks for this!
Kailene chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Welcome and Congrats on posting your first story, hopefully the first of many.

I've been hoping that someone would pick up on the boys being assaulted by those horrific memories and run with it, and this was wonderfully written and characterized. You should be very proud, this was great.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!
more more more, please! D
L chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awesome! can you write an epilogue or something? something about the blood in the cough?! :DDDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Really nice first story! Good job!
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Liked this i loved the ep too. in the ep too. And didnt like those witches hated them. Dean right about hated them and that girl bitch dog was annyoing. But as till loved the ep too! And hope sam will be ok. Love him and dean soo much!
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Good stuff - would love to see more stories - thank you
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh my HECK. I love this! Very well written and well characterized. Also, it makes me really really curious as to what the Big Bad is gonna be in season 9. I don't even-Just good job, okay?! No need to be so self conscious. You have a lot of talent.