Reviews for Scarlet cry: Last of the sharingan
taran taran chapter 1 . 7/8
Next place ;)
MoonFruit12 chapter 15 . 6/27
Ohohoho now Danzo might show up later, or at least what's left of him. Things just got real ( 》o)》I always see fics with Naruto getting sent to the FT world so it's like a breath of fresh air to read one with it happening to Sasuke instead. His charaxter progression (as well as healing) is done in a way that makes sense and feels realistic. However, what I feel is the most important to mention is that your portrayal of Sasuke is that he acts like himself and isn't OOC.
Keep up the good work, and thank you for this writing fic. _
erzaisabrocon chapter 15 . 6/19
fuck what the other reviewers say, BRO-CON ERZA IS THE BEST ERZA
TheAwesome chapter 15 . 6/16
Hope you update soon. There're some typos in your writing. After every full stop, the first letter of the next word should be in capital. This mistake is very prominent, especially in the dialogues. Other than that, it's quite an interesting story so far. Keep on writing.

P.s Are you going to include parings in this story? This is my personal opinion, but I sincerely hope not. Mainly because I don't think Sasuke would be the type to fall in love, and he doesn't express his affection openly as well. If he were to ever show affection to anybody else, and which is not sibling love, it would appear as OOC. I would rather it remain as a Gen-fic.

I am more interested in how Sasuke will adapt to Earthland, he has different moral values in contrast to Fairy Tail's. It will be refreshing to see from Sasuke's perspective.

Have you considered reading A Hawk's Plight by The Obsidian Pen ? It's a Naruto/RWBY fanfic, in which it shows Sasuke in the world of Remnant. One of it's good point is that the decisions Sasuke made in that fic are realistic, and that he always remain in character. You can take a few pointers from there, though the setting may be slightly different.

Hope to see you update soon!
Sand Demon chapter 15 . 6/13
Hey when you going to update. This is a good story, you should update it more often.
Honestly, I'm surprised Sasuke didn't fight back when Ur was beating him up or at last get even after he came back to his senses somewhat. He doesn't seem like the type of person to let it slide like that.
Wtf is with this uncharacteristically bloody sasuke is
Braian chapter 15 . 5/30
and what happened next ! O -O
I'm curious
WorldSmith chapter 15 . 5/18
Please update this story is really good
silverhawk88 chapter 8 . 4/27
Ok, that was a twist. Taking out the rest of the prisoners. I didn't see that coming and I always chuckle when Sasuke pokes Erza in the head.
silverhawk88 chapter 7 . 4/27
So They returned and Sasuke met Hades. Interesting. Gonna keep reading. This story got me hooked and seeing the effect Erza is having on Sasuke is a treat.
silverhawk88 chapter 2 . 4/26
Not two chapters in and she is beginning to work on his cool hate filled heart as shown by him imitating Itachi finger poke. Glad I found this story, wanna see what happens next!
oh and for some reason I like how you add a scene from Ice Trail and instead of Gray it was Erza who helped Nano
I read this in just one go; from chap 1 to 15 and I gotta say I really love it! How Sasuke was reluctant to help and take care of Erza but then slowly growing fond of her and how Erza was being such a cutie pie uGH I just love all the bonding time they shared it keep making me clutch my heart ajshdhf! And oooh that itsy bits of Grayza moments though I absolutely love it too heh. You haven't update for almost 2 months now I hope you won't abandon this story bcs its a really good one (too bad there wasn't a spinoff of how Erza made her way to Fairy Tail). Hope to see you update this soon! Great story btw :D
Ultimate369 chapter 15 . 4/5
I love this story keep up the good work