Reviews for Scarlet cry: Last of the sharingan
You are a total dumbass
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 1 . 6/1
Update soon this is great!
LyHy chapter 1 . 5/25
please update
Lone Warrior Ersh chapter 15 . 5/2
UPDATE NOW! Thank you... Don't listen to all the other bad comments/reviews. The story is great the way it is!
iniziodellastella chapter 15 . 2/18
Hello! Just wanted to say that you've got an awesome story here! It's nice reading Sasuke being the big brother this time...
WeedLovers chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
Nextt
bigeyes chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
I love the dynamic of these two friends sasuke and Erza but i hate that Erza looks like brat that keep on calling sasuke...weak!
NeKo19-94 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Next place ;)
MoonFruit12 chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
Ohohoho now Danzo might show up later, or at least what's left of him. Things just got real ( 》o)》I always see fics with Naruto getting sent to the FT world so it's like a breath of fresh air to read one with it happening to Sasuke instead. His charaxter progression (as well as healing) is done in a way that makes sense and feels realistic. However, what I feel is the most important to mention is that your portrayal of Sasuke is that he acts like himself and isn't OOC.
Keep up the good work, and thank you for this writing fic. _
erzaisabrocon chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
fuck what the other reviewers say, BRO-CON ERZA IS THE BEST ERZA
TheAwesome chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Hope you update soon. There're some typos in your writing. After every full stop, the first letter of the next word should be in capital. This mistake is very prominent, especially in the dialogues. Other than that, it's quite an interesting story so far. Keep on writing.

P.s Are you going to include parings in this story? This is my personal opinion, but I sincerely hope not. Mainly because I don't think Sasuke would be the type to fall in love, and he doesn't express his affection openly as well. If he were to ever show affection to anybody else, and which is not sibling love, it would appear as OOC. I would rather it remain as a Gen-fic.

I am more interested in how Sasuke will adapt to Earthland, he has different moral values in contrast to Fairy Tail's. It will be refreshing to see from Sasuke's perspective.

Have you considered reading A Hawk's Plight by The Obsidian Pen ? It's a Naruto/RWBY fanfic, in which it shows Sasuke in the world of Remnant. One of it's good point is that the decisions Sasuke made in that fic are realistic, and that he always remain in character. You can take a few pointers from there, though the setting may be slightly different.

Hope to see you update soon!
Sand Demon chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Hey when you going to update. This is a good story, you should update it more often.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
Honestly, I'm surprised Sasuke didn't fight back when Ur was beating him up or at last get even after he came back to his senses somewhat. He doesn't seem like the type of person to let it slide like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Wtf is with this uncharacteristically bloody sasuke is
Braian chapter 15 . 5/30/2016