Reviews for Scarlet cry: Last of the sharingan
akuha chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Sasukexerza
El Emperador chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I Like Greyza... I dont mind having it has a pairing.
ShineX chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I'm actually really liking this fic, definitely good :)
DejDem chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Wow...so they're all dead? That's a twist I wasn't expecting.
Azure Chaser chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Nicely done chapter... Cannot commented on anything in this as you did a very well job in keeping the story alive. *nods*

So yeah update soon okay *salute*

By the way i just loved sasuke and gray's staring contest. Damn hillarious :D
Adv Satoshi chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I don't like too much the Grayza... and Jerza (I'm a real Jellal hater, lol). The chapter is... weird? not to good at the others... mah, waiting for the next.

Q: Romance(a true) in this fic? or not?
Yours truly - Pride chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter! I just have a request, could this be NaZa instead? It's fine if you don't want to, though. After all, you ARE the author :)
Danish78 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Wow! Can't get enough of your story! The alterations to the canon verse Fairy Tail story line are myriad and intriguing. Very well done. There are a few grammatical errors you missed but these hardly detract from your well crafted story. Keep it up. Well worth the time to read! ;D
KO chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Well, I did manage to get the fight done, but I didn't want to make Sasuke seem "too" overpowered, but I will give you a hint as to how the fight ended... "Be gone with the thunderclap"

Anyway, Ultear is going to be traveling with them now huh? I can see problems aboad, and god help any that stand between Ultear and her daughter, especially if you have a grouchy Uchiha at your side who's looking out for his sister. Now, here's my question... how's the guild gonna react to Sasuke? I can see Makorav trying to reason Sasuke about his hatred, but knowing that grumpy git, probably not gonna be much help...

anyway, update soon senpai!
Daxen123 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Huh sasuke teasing gray about erza well that's something you don't see every day how many more chapters till the cannon story timeline starts I'm not asking you to rush I'm just curious like chapter wise other than that I can't wait to see what sasuke does to those doctors
Tough chick chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
That was unbelievably cute :3
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Emotions indeed. This chapter felt wierd, it was as if Erza was Sasuke's kid and Gray was Ur's and Ur wanted Gray and Sasuke to have a Father and Son moment. Wierd right? It was weird but actually good. Great chapter yet again.
TuSuperhero chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Wait, grayza is a thing? Good grief O.o
Hope for moar updates o
MEleeSmasher chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Christ, that was a real tease. The real question is that what would happen if Sasuke found a way back to his home then back the Earthland to when the canon Fairy Tail anime/manga starts?
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
She's a mother on a mission now
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »