Reviews for Lost in Time
salsas100 chapter 2 . 3/15
That was just great!
Wao
Mellie DeHiraeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I know it's been at least three years since you've written this, but good work deserves attention - and this is exactly that.
Usually, I hate Ginny with a passion. She, as a character, really ticks me off for some reason. You've taken my least favourite character and turned her into one of my favourites with two (admittedly long) chapters.
Thank you for an awesome reading experience and kudos to you for managing to flip her into something I can appreciate - even if this badass version of Ginny won't exist in other stories laying around.

-MDH
Fencer13 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
I adore this. It manages to cheer me up every time I'm in a bad mood. Thank you so much for putting this piece of literary brilliance into the world.
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
*reads, cackles, quotes extensively to friends* ALL SO GREAT.
Secundum chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
I actually really liked this. Very nicely done.
Cascaa chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
This was brilliant.
Reader chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Haha! Very unusual plot, well-written, etc. I like this :)
harrynginnyinatree chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I don't see any possible way that Ginny could have figured out the BC year to within a hundred year span - let alone the month or day - and her guess likely wouldn't have been even that close. Things just weren't recorded well enough without having a well known event to go by. The only thing giving her any clue was the presence of the druids. The date was stated too specifically - even though she said that it was a guess.

I loved the story, though - I thought that it was very well written, and I loved the letters - even if I would have liked to maybe see some of the scenes actually written out or the discovery and reading of the letters as well as certain events from the others' perspectives. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Mythgirllily chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING SHORT STORY AND YES I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! Sorry anyway just wanted to let you know that really liked your story. I liked it enough to get up and jump around the room several times. Anyway thanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I think i love you! That was exellent!
CatchingCraziness chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Almost didn't read this, but I'm so glad I did! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ginny is extremely marysue... even more than canon ginny *gasp*
ahrocks08 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
this story was fan-fucking-tastic! freaking hilarious, and a great au spin on Harry Potter. Well done! Thanks for posting!
AngusH chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Really sweet and very funny :-)

I loved it.
lalachoa chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Very imaginative plot! Liked it very much :)