Reviews for Lost in Time
Fencer13 chapter 2 . 2/5
I adore this. It manages to cheer me up every time I'm in a bad mood. Thank you so much for putting this piece of literary brilliance into the world.
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 1/20
*reads, cackles, quotes extensively to friends* ALL SO GREAT.
Secundum chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
I actually really liked this. Very nicely done.
Cascaa chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
This was brilliant.
Reader chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Haha! Very unusual plot, well-written, etc. I like this :)
harrynginnyinatree chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I don't see any possible way that Ginny could have figured out the BC year to within a hundred year span - let alone the month or day - and her guess likely wouldn't have been even that close. Things just weren't recorded well enough without having a well known event to go by. The only thing giving her any clue was the presence of the druids. The date was stated too specifically - even though she said that it was a guess.

I loved the story, though - I thought that it was very well written, and I loved the letters - even if I would have liked to maybe see some of the scenes actually written out or the discovery and reading of the letters as well as certain events from the others' perspectives. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Mythgirllily chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING SHORT STORY AND YES I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! Sorry anyway just wanted to let you know that really liked your story. I liked it enough to get up and jump around the room several times. Anyway thanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I think i love you! That was exellent!
CatchingCraziness chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Almost didn't read this, but I'm so glad I did! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ginny is extremely marysue... even more than canon ginny *gasp*
ahrocks08 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
this story was fan-fucking-tastic! freaking hilarious, and a great au spin on Harry Potter. Well done! Thanks for posting!
AngusH chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Really sweet and very funny :-)

I loved it.
lalachoa chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Very imaginative plot! Liked it very much :)
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story!
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love it! I loved how you used the letter :) I hope you continue writing in any aspect you are very good at it!