Reviews for Lost in Time
Reader chapter 2 . 3/15
Haha! Very unusual plot, well-written, etc. I like this :)
harrynginnyinatree chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I don't see any possible way that Ginny could have figured out the BC year to within a hundred year span - let alone the month or day - and her guess likely wouldn't have been even that close. Things just weren't recorded well enough without having a well known event to go by. The only thing giving her any clue was the presence of the druids. The date was stated too specifically - even though she said that it was a guess.

I loved the story, though - I thought that it was very well written, and I loved the letters - even if I would have liked to maybe see some of the scenes actually written out or the discovery and reading of the letters as well as certain events from the others' perspectives. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Mythgirllily chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING SHORT STORY AND YES I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! Sorry anyway just wanted to let you know that really liked your story. I liked it enough to get up and jump around the room several times. Anyway thanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I think i love you! That was exellent!
CatchingCraziness chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Almost didn't read this, but I'm so glad I did! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ginny is extremely marysue... even more than canon ginny *gasp*
ahrocks08 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
this story was fan-fucking-tastic! freaking hilarious, and a great au spin on Harry Potter. Well done! Thanks for posting!
AngusH chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Really sweet and very funny :-)

I loved it.
lalachoa chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Very imaginative plot! Liked it very much :)
Starscape91 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story!
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I love it! I loved how you used the letter :) I hope you continue writing in any aspect you are very good at it!
strangeways chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Very different, very original. Quite entertaining. :)

My only complaint is that you got Ginny's name wrong: It's Ginevra, not Ginerva.
kiwifan13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
What an awesome story! I was a bit sceptical at first, but haven't been able to stop reading (I'm glad it's the weekend). Very well written.
catsim1953 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Oh, what a wonderful, sweet, lovely story. I so enjoyed reading it. Ginny had quite a life there. Bouncing all over the times, meeting new people, new places, and yet she took the time to set up a way to let her family know what was happening.

I'm glad that she and Harry got together in the end. Their children sound wonderful, and I hope they can keep secrets from Molly. LOL.

Thank you for letting us into this world of yours. It was a wonderful ride.

Cathy
leylinjan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
hey,

i really liked this, I would have suggested that you let other people find out that she's really a girl once (in a while), but considering you already finished the story, that wouldn't make much sense. Still, I love your story, because it reminds me of Blood by Artemis Luna Diana. Not that they're all that similar, just your style is really good :) Thanks for sharing this!