Reviews for Till Death Do Us Apart
hetaseven chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Author-san, Im waiting for Aya-tan! Please update ASAP!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
it was a really great update can't wait for the next one
Muzuki-chan chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
ASDFGHJKL YOU UPDATED YAAASSS
I CAN BATHE IN THE GLORY OF THIS NEW UPDATE
ahem .. *coughs awkwardly* I uh-I liked the new update!
ClearMortality chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
I still can't get over how amazingly cute the image of Frau and Teito sleeping side by side on the corridor can be. I admit, I didn't realize Ai was an original character until I re-read everything (including the author's notes, which I honestly usually skip). I'm rather curious as to his involvement in all this, and am hoping to see him in future chapters.

I rather like how well you ended this chapter. Cliffhangers are always amazing techniques to get your readers yearning for more. I'll definitely be anticipating the next chapter with the giddiness of a 5-year old who knows she's getting candy. :) Good luck with the next chapters!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
thanks for the update it was really great
zorchide chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
when the next
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Hopefully the next chapter comes out soon. Until then I'll be waiting for it ;)
shirokid213 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
*sigh* This is making me cry tons! It made me remember 07 Ghost and its ending, you know! That ending made me cry T-T Hah...
Natsuki D chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
KYA _ OMG I wanna see Teito's blushing face when Frau said that _
love the story please update asap ok _
Moonttje chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Ahhh sooo good, plz write more
Deacog chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Please update soon
Muzuki-chan chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
EHHHHH!?
OMG XDD
THAT ENDING! *yells hysterically and runs into the sunset*
Ahem ... anyways, yay you updated :D Can't even describe my happiness in full form without yelling and doing awkward things. And don't worry, nothing was rushed at all, it was nicely paced (to me at least) But ... how could you end with such a tease Dx
I can kinda imagine Castor or lab, or maybe even both walking in on that scene ... or even better, have Frau wake up to the feeling of warmth MWUAHAHA
... okay, I think I'm too awkward and this review got pretty weird after the first four words (?) so I'll just leave it like this
So see ya till next time! :D
shirokid213 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
It's understandable that you wouldn't identify Lab as a guy, since he looks so feminine, his character design, except for the bishop's clothing... There're a lot of times in anime where you can't tell which gender is which...
Deacog chapter 3 . 2/27/2014