Reviews for A Midwinter's Tale
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
OHMYGOSH! AAAAHHH!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
I have CHILLS! ...because I'm cold... but this chapter is AWESOME!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
I totally thought you had just gender bent her, but the ending was way better
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
*incoherent screaming*
LDDW chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Hello! Just a small comment to tell you that your fanfiction is certainly the most beautiful that I read up to here then I wanted to thank you for this good time of reading!
LovelyOnyx chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
LovelyOnyx chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
That's great. Just great!
Amber loves art chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Omg love it
noda9912 chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Congrats on the story. That was like a real kinda disney story going on there. I loved it so much. It flowed really well too. Everything happened at good times, and the chapters were great. Thanks for doing this story
faisyah865 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Found this story because if LarynDawn, and I gotta say, THIS IS AWESOME! WOO HOO!
TheKawaiiSeeAll chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Oh Gods. This was such a great and cute story. I was hooked from the description because I love that movie. The scene with the imaginary gifts is my favorite too. I was singing that song in my head while I read. I was a little afraid you would somehow end it like the movie. Without that last chapter, I'd have been heartbroken! Anyhoo, great story!
LDDW chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I just can say : waw ! Your scenario is so amazing !
lot of talent !
thank you for the good moment !
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I love Father Winter. The the way you introduced how Jack was made was poetry without the rhymes.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love how you translated Berk to a more "our world" place, but still kept the non-modern feel of it.
stxrdusty chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
This was amazing! I loved the "period-ish" writing and dialogue you used and how you incorporated the other characters from the two works. The last two chapters with Jack giving up being human and being a badass spirit and then getting his humanity back freaking killed me, I loved them!

Question, Ruff and Tuff were the twins with the horses in one of the early chapters right?

Also, your idea for that side story sounds awesome and I'd love to read it if you actually wrote it. I'ma go check now haha!

Incredible job on this fic, here's an internet hug. :)