Reviews for A Midwinter's Tale
One word, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
PenAndPoint chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I love it! Best HiJack fic EVER! 3
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Jack's not a dope. Hes just love struck.
ei.chyaa chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Thank you so much for this little gem! This is so cool, I felt like I was reading an actual ye olde fairytale, what with your divine fey backstory and slight medieval dialogue and pretty pretty description and that was so nice of you portraying Jack's innocence by reflecting his cluelessness to World's cruelty due to his innate wiring and holy fuckballs you butchered Arthurian and ROTG and HTTYD and JackFrostMovie and made a savoury literature dish out of them. Thank you! If only Aesop's fables and Brothers Grimm's tales contain slash my childhood wouldn't have been so bleak haha obviously I'm in the wrong dimension alright time to tear a hole in space fabric and jump into an alternate dimension goodbye uncool world

And yes please, NSFW side story's a nice way to wrap this treasure up!
Ancientathens chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This story is so intricately laid out that I can't believe I had the honor of actually reading this. This, this is a wonderful work of literature that I just couldn't stop reading. The characters are just so reflective of their actual characters that it is truly a beautiful tale.
If I could frame this, I would, instead I'll just cherish the story and read it many times more.
Thank you for writing this amazing work of art.

Ancientathens
Nyala Kurta chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
(Bella's emerald eyes go wide and she lets an outraged roar -for lack of a better term- loose.) HICCUP!
(Danny) Mordred's a dead man walkin'.
Nyala Kurta chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Jack is acting like a hatchling, so foolish and mischievous, yet also very playful.
Nyala Kurta chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Jack may be a bit of a 'dope', as you so put it, but I see him as a playful little brother who's always causing trouble.
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I cried at the 11 chapter, Ill give you that much. I really liked this story. It was a refreshing take on things. I'm glad to see jack and hiccup together at the end; it really warmed my heart. ;)
Darkflower123 chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This is so amazing and beautiful and LOVE IT!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
This was just - Whoa. I couldn't even fathom words when I finished reading this. This was truly amazing, and so different but so perfect. AHHH how my emotions were going crazy as everything was happening.
VirguleAddict chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
This was FANTASTIC ;w; *sobsobs* Cant believe this storys finished It was so good! I wish I could fav it more than once...
K-keep up the good work ;w;
Just Call Me Endy chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Ahhhhhhh spacey I finally finished this and wowie so nice!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Happy ending? Oh thank god. I don't think my feeble heart could take anymore of their star-crossed loving, haha. I absolutely loved this story. I can't wait to here more from you, thanks so much for sharing. :)
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Oh those boys... you're breaking my heart.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »