Reviews for A Midwinter's Tale
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Such a cute and sweet story :D you made me squeel a little at the end, I hope your happy! Haha but I lived it an you wrote it very well :D
Putty Tat Lion chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
CUTE CUTE CUTE SUCH A COOL STORY!
zombie4play chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Ahhhh :D at least this jack is happy c:
zombie4play chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I fear that this will end with like the spring of 87'... I hope not. I hope jack gets his happy ending. Astrid can go f*** herself. Lol
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
awww yes that was adorable , you're awesome 3
aiTaiOrihara chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW I CAN'T
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
don't apologise, I love the cheese! ... the romantic kind! This ending was just perfect xD
I really want to do some fanart, holidays are right ahead
Tsuana chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Bravo! Applause and congratulations on a shiny finish.
Oz The Shadowborn chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
NUUUUUU Y IS IT OVAH?! I hate it and love it when good stories end...
Miundel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I don't know what to say, I'm so sad it's finished. You did a very good job still but I'll miss this, and them, and, you know I'll pray for a side story with all my might. And not only for the smut, because I just need more of these two after all they have come through.
Bectoriaaa chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
OMG! I loved this story so much!
And since there wasn't much fluffy and kissy scenes I'm surprised of how much I liked it haha
I hope to see more hijack from you!
Well done :D
flanny-chan chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. TEARS. TEARS ARE WHAT YOU HAVE ELICITED FROM ME *inhuman shrieks*
That was the most perfect ending to a gorgeous story! Well freaking done! I'm grinning do hard you have no idea xD
GeRuKai o 3o chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh. My. God.

Finish it, please. I love the way you wrote this. The AU is just perfect and your writing style compliments the AU. You've got me in the edge of my seat and it's like 12 AM and I'm reading this and my heart just jumped. Please. Please. Please. Finish this it's so good.
alight chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I just found this and it is BEAUTIFUL. Wasn't expecting the Arthurian angle at all! And all that incredible castle-demolishing action ... :Q
Tsuana chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Oh no! Don't leave it sad... Must finish so the Fangirls don't keep over waiting 3
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »