Reviews for A Midwinter's Tale
shadow visor chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
AWESOME! JACK ISSOOO COOOLL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
aww what a cliffhanger :(
I can't wait to see what happens! This chapter was just so good and just before the conclusion the chapter ends :'(
taureansland chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
did you hear that? thats the sound of my heart breaking T_T please update soon cant wait
aiTaiOrihara chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
WHINES
THAT WAS CUTE BUT
-KEEPS WHINING-
Miundel chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
That can't be finished in only one chapter, you hear me, love?
We need more of these dorks in that beautiful setting. TvT
Bectoriaaa chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
omg i thought that was the end i was like
NOOOOOOO
ahahaha
anyway beautiful! loved it!
Just Call Me Endy chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
oh man, spacey, I really loved this chapter, and I found the backstory exceptionally interesting! Now I am really eager for the next.
Bectoriaaa chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
WOW!
I started reading this yesterday and you got me so HOOKED!
Cant wait for the next update! eeeek!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Great chapter! :D :D :D
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
It's perfect. I can't... Jack, why... my heart. I swear, happy ending or I'm gonna die in a well filled with tears (don't tell me what you're gonna do, ignore me, ignore!)
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I was really, really expecting the "Yooooooo, snatch up that cutie-booty" approach with the villian XD
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Well. That did in fact surprise me... Now when the hell will Hiccup clue in! Who's the half-wit now?!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Too, too precious. Little ones playing make believe, oh 3
eiyo chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
WHAT IS THIS!? WHAT IS THIS SCHEME OF A WITCHCRAFT YOU HAVE CRAFTED?! HOW HAS THIS STORY NOT BEEN TOLD OF MORE?!
Oh, human!Jack is such a sweet heart surrounded by bunnies and birdies and Hiccup is a knight of pure heart on a black stallion. What is this Sweet Disney fairy tale starring Dreamwork boys running down a hill of utter darkness?!
Was my emotional roller-coaster while all ten chapters.
And I think I shall simply leave it at that.
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Oh my god. His "gracefulness". I can't. These two dorks are gonna be the death of me one day.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »