Reviews for Action and Reaction
LouiseKurylo chapter 8 . 7/9
Fine story, not just for their coming together at the end, but for both breaking out of self-imposed prisons. Thank you for the story.
DaboGirl chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Read this all at one time. Loved it very nice transtion from friends to lovers. Sigh...

Thanks for sharing.
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Lovely ending - atmospheric, romantic and screamingly emotional.

mrs.sastre chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Finally! A concluding chapter to this fic! Do you know how long and how eagerly I have waited for this?

Thank you for posting this!
MusicSweetly chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Please continue updating! This is an adorable story so far :)
MarieLaure98 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Please update! Can't wait to see how their tour'll go!
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Oh Renaldo. lol
I love that Jane still keeps his spice even though he wasn't feeling well.
They are both too cute!
I wonder how Lisbon will react to what Jane did there. That will be fun. :)
This was a very nice update, I gotta say.
mrs.sastre chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Still waiting for your next update. Please, don't leave me hanging!
Dutchie chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Please up date soon, if not I'll forget the story...
tikismile chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Great story!
Totorsg chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
wonderful chapter! i totally love it!

can't wait for more XD
phoenixx2812 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Have found this story only now and absolutely love it, 't's charming and lovely and I adore how you describe their thoughts and feelings.

Loved the last chapter, Jane being sick but once again Lisbon's here to take care. LOL Jane is already back to scheming, hopefully Lisbon will see for what it really is and not be mad at him.

You're doing a wonderful job, kudos!
wimmer511 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I've been sick lately, too. So I completely sympathized with Jane here. This chapter was really cute. Hopefully, Lisbon won't kick him out-or kill him when she finds out he checked her out of the hotel. I chuckled at the image you painted of Jane opening the door for room service in his towel. Lisbon was right, that would be intimidating. Haha! Btw-I only saw a few mistakes in the chapter grammar related, considering you're checking it yourself, which is no easy task, I'm impressed. You really don't have much to worry about. I hope you have the next chapter up soon! This is really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Lovely! The way Lisbon handle sick Jane was so sweet and I loved how they were both so cuddly.
I hope their relationship moves forward soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Lovely chapter. Hope you can update asap