Reviews for Silver Demons
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
ocarina of time, song of time, goddess of time. hell, Silver might as well be the hedgehog of time.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/18/2013
You could have put sonic into a link to the past or something.
HawkRider chapter 64 . 7/19/2013
Well, this does give me time to play at least part of Minish Cap before you start your next epic. I'm really looking forwards to it, in all honesty. I just cannot wait.

But in any case, this was an entertaining story. I love the ending, and how Silver managed to give Sonic his own adventure. We are getting closer to the end of these adventures, and I know I am going to miss them.

Still, at least three stories to go, so even with your brilliant update rate, we will be entertained for a long while.
HawkRider chapter 63 . 7/19/2013
Well, that has finished. I hope Ghiraheim really is gone... I am not really looking forwards to meeting him in Skyward Sword. Not one bit.

Still, this has been interesting, and I cannot wait for me to read the next, and last, chapter. I'll see you then, with my final review of this story.
KeybladeSamurai chapter 64 . 7/18/2013
I knew it! I KNEW IT! I just knew Sonic would be doing Wind Waker. I couldn't think of an adventure more fitting for him if I tried. However I wonder, will Sonic encounter Ghirahim on his journey? And will you include Phantom Hourglass since that was Wind Waker's sequel? Anyway, great work. I'm definitely impressed.
TatlTails chapter 64 . 7/18/2013
Gaaahbbblashkgxjtxghkblgzfahg! It's OVEEEEER! IN THE MOST EPIC WAY POSSIBLE! MANIC'S NEXT AND SONIC GOT WIND WAKER! XD DUDE YOU ARE ONE OF THE AWESOMEST PEOPLE TO WALK THE PLANET. BECAUSE YOU MAKE THESE STORIES. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
TatlTails chapter 62 . 7/17/2013
Epic. Epic. Epic. Epic. Epic. And repeat that about a billion more times. I'm SO gonna miss this story when it's done. THE FINAL BATTLE'S GONNA BE AMAZINGTASTICAWESOMESAUCE!
HawkRider chapter 62 . 7/17/2013
Well, this is certainly going to be interesting. I wonder what Silver will do with Oni though... It certainly would be tempting to have that much power at your fingertips, although I would probably make a less creepy moon...

Anyway, another great chapter. I always liked how Twinmold's room was designed. You did a great job! I am sincerely looking forwards to Silver's final battle.
HawkRider chapter 61 . 7/17/2013
Well, it looks like it is time for the final battle. Nearly. The final mask still has to be obtained. That should be fun, especially since he is going to have to use the Deku form.

I loved this chapter. It is great to see that Majora is almost ready to be dealt with. This is going to be a fun finish, and I cannot wait one bit for the rest of the story.
TatlTails chapter 60 . 7/16/2013
YAAAAAAAY! The Anju and Kafei Quest is saved through time!
HawkRider chapter 60 . 7/16/2013
Well, it seems that this story will soon be over. I know I'm going to miss it.

It also means that I need to play Minish Cap sometime soon, otherwise I will be so lost. Still, it will be fun to do no matter what. I'm excited for it!

Well, good luck with the rest of the story! I have that familiar feeling of both being unable to wait for the end and hoping that there is no end.
HawkRider chapter 59 . 7/16/2013
Ballard of the Wind Fish, a song from Link's Awakening. And one that I love, especially with the ten instruments of the game.

Anyway, this was an entertaining chapter. I'm very much looking forwards to reading what else has been published so far. I really cannot wait!
HawkRider chapter 58 . 7/16/2013
Aha, so Silver is getting the Keaton mask an easy way. You know, the mask shop in OoT really is pointless, come to think of it. It's a rupee gaining/burning side quest.

Well, another great chapter. It seems that Silver will be going to Sakon's hide out. Maybe alone. In any case, this will definitely be interesting. I can't wait to see how Silver will deal with that series of unfortunate events in Kafei's life. Sorry, I couldn't resist...
HawkRider chapter 57 . 7/16/2013
Well, lets hope that this does go well. And also that Silver does find the All-Night mask. Otherwise, he's not getting the last mask.

Well, this is another good chapter. Lets hope that the guards do believe him though, otherwise it could get weird. And the song of time will have to be played. Or teleportation may feature in this fic.
HawkRider chapter 56 . 7/16/2013
Saria's comment is far too true. Silver has grow really reckless on this trip. Still, the trip wouldn't be nearly as fun if he wasn't.

Another interesting chapter. And now Silver knows what kind of mask and mind he should be looking for. Oh, this is going to be fun to read.