Reviews for Yamanaka Ino obtains the Mangekyou Sharingan
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Different and clever at the same time, this was an interesting piece. Thanks for sharing with everybody!

Cheers~!
ElectraSev5n chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh my lanta, this is amazing. I just about laughed myself sick. You brilliantly (or Ino, rather) cut through all the unnecessary monologue-ing, un-ninja-ish ninja clichés, and drama. It was deft, it was fabulous, and it was so totally Ino. Mad props.
rdtfgh chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
WTF did I just read. I don't understand a single shit, but I kinda grasp the basic. Nice how you made some of the characters seem like.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I read this and was laughing my ass off. It was good! I liked your direction in this and I enjoyed it very much so.

True, Ino isn't an, as you put in the summary, "But Yamanaka Ino isn't a gloomy self-obsessed elitist who barely acknowledges other people exist." And it just seems to fit the most that most Uchiha's were.

And I was laughing with Sasuke's attempt to brainwash Ino. Um, wrong die hard fangirl. She was willing to let your ass be killed, dude. And a Yamanaka being brainwashed?

Only if you were Madara, maybe.

Then Itachi thinking they should have babies together. I was cracking up.

Then the end, when she was staring down at Itachi... Looking at his neck. Then she disregarded it and went back to sleep. XD

Thank you for this.

It was pure comical gold!
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was awesome... fav!
Ka chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hehee. Yeah, Ino is awesome. And yeah, Sakura is also, as long as no others of her team are nearby.
Levity Lirum chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was awesome! You definately need to write more like this.
weeksauce chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Heh that was a great one-shot! You might want to change your summary though as it is nowhere as interesting as the fic itself.
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
An interesting view on what could've happened if Ino was given the Sharingan. Through the time skip, it was never boring since it's only a what-if. I appreciate the thought put into the justsu (even B's rap/rhymes). It's an interesting setting, I'm sure if this story was given a shot to be a multi-chaptered fanfic, it'll be a good read.

Nice work.

P.S. This is my first Ino-centric fic to have read.
TimeLoopedPowerGamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
A plausible and realistic approach to Ino obtaining and using the Mangekyō Sharingan. The author resolves major plot issues in canon and presents a likely ending scenario.

To much realism to be a crackfic. Sorry. I think every logical simulationist approach to canon Ino ends the same way, the details merely being who, when, and how exhausted.