Reviews for Pinch Marks
Luna chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I really liked the way Kira responded to Austin's confession in this story. Not only did she give him advice but she dragged his sorry butt all the way to Sonic Boom to make sure he took the advice and used it as well. Also, AUSLLY FOREVER!
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This made my heart hurt. XD Amazing job!
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
cool
Kailyanna101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
It was too short
Starvista chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow that's really detailed I love it!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First of all, sorry for not reviewing earlier. Second of all, Oh my God! I actually can't handle all this.. This is just so cute and vndksvnkdlsbrs.
Okay, I'm back to normal. Where was I? Oh yeah, i freaking love how it started and ended, just with those 3 words that were basically the whole thing in this story and how everytime time he really meant it, even tho he had this moment where he wished he'd never said it, but still. Again, seeing Austin angry and arguing with himself is just the best thing ever. I'll never get tired of it. Also, I love how understanding Kira is, just like on the show, like, she's not avoiding Austin's feelings for Ally and is trying to let him chooose.. But of course, people will always hate her because she always has a bad timing.. But that's not our subject. And I just love how you made number "8" a special number, Idk, I just love it.

Well done :)
abiecat chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love it! I love what you did with the eight thing at the end. Great story! And I love how Kira reacted! Perfectly written! Did you watch Chapters and Choices!?
polkadotty chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
omg i love this. I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

you are so talented i'm not even joking.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Such a cute one-shot ! Loved it.
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow I wish I could write like you, this is totally realistic and something that would happen to them. But mostly him. Amazing job ;)
SORRYDELETEDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow that was wonderful as usual.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ok so that wasn't how I expected Austin to say "I love you" to Ally but with a lot of self pinching, talks with the "Love Whisper" and his assistant, he got the girl of his dreams
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013