Reviews for Be My Valentine
dublin writer chapter 9 . 1/23
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this story. It was beautifully written and the ending was perfect!
Thank you for sharing this. You are a very talented writer. I look forward to more of your stories.
ladybrin chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Excellent- I have enjoyed each and every chapter of this fic- I hope to read more J&S soon
Autumrose chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Awesome awesome awesome ending, I was hoping you would put Steve and Jeannie together, I understand real life getting in the way, I've had a lot ofthat myself, Do I see a ssequel in the works?:-)
Jeanie205 chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I couldn't believe it when I found this story. Back about 40 years ago when this show was actually on, I was always rooting for a romance between Jeannie and Steve, but it was just more or less hinted at. Shows were a little different then . Couples weren't "shipped" and the plot lines were much more conventional.

And for those of you who weren't around or don't remember, Michael Douglas was hot in those days, and Darlene Carr, who played Jeannie, was a cutie.

You really captured the essence of the 70's procedural quite nicely.

A very fun read.
Smithy chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Awww...how romantic. I saw 'Romancing The Stone' and Michael Douglas proved to be a capable romantic leading man. I also saw 'Last Vegas'.
honu59 chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Excellent conclusion to an exciting story! You have so well depicted the awkwardness of the change from friendship into something more - the beginning of Steve and Jeannie realizing and admitting that they are in love. They are both unsure, a bit scared and excited all at the same time. Also like the dialogue between Jeannie and Mike, Mike and Irene and Mike and Steve. Good job. This may be AU, but a very enjoyable read, especially for Valentine's Day. And Steve's line at the end: "I guess we do need to talk." This is the perfect ending - very true, they do need to talk and this leaves the door open for more later, but ends this tale nicely.
meixel chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Sigh...what a great, satisfying end to a wonderful story! That last line makes me hope for a sequel...

You do the romance exceptionally well - in addition the action and dialogue in the previous chapters was fantastic. More, more, more!
Mounty Swiss chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Awww, so sweet! Thank you very much for writing this!
briroch chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Worth waiting for... I really liked how Steve felt rejected by Jeannie and Jeannie braced herself for rejection, too. Very sweet, but fortunately Steve makes the right move- at last!
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
The just right ending to this story. Quite fitting. Thanks for using that tiny bit of spare time to share with your readers (fans).
McMoni chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Oh, yes, thank you! You definitely made my day with this ;)
They're sooooo cute!
And now I'm eagerly looking forward to your next story!
Thank you again for sharing this, loved it ;) ;)
keller12917 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This was perfect and yes definitely worth the wait! Thank you for posting it today now I can stand what happens the later part of this day.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
I hope RL lets you come back to this fic soon. A scary and compelling story.
keller12917 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Eagerly awaiting the answers so many are asking :)
Mounty Swiss chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
So much action... I thought I was quite well-trained, but you leave me a little winded!
"...by Steve's side where she felt she belonged..." Awww, love this!