Reviews for Through A Sue
LOL This story is gold!
Opin88 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
XD Still loving it! I can't wait for more! :D
Opin88 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
okay, this is by far the BEST thing that I have ever read. Instant favorites and everything! Seriously, this is awesome!
Usagi3000 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
OMG, DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY!
OokamiNeko123 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
:D
Nice chapter! It was very interesting.
MIRA GOT EATEN, YAYZ!
I wonder what will happen in the scroll next...
-Prankstorm-
Rappkea chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I just recently started playing the first Okami and it is, currently, my favorite game. I loove what you've done with this story. As someone else said in the reviews, I agree that you are breaking the 4th wall, and I like it. I can't wait to read more. ;)
Rappkea chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I like how you are kinda breaking the 4th Wall with this. Write the next chapter soon, please. ;)
Someone chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
It was very interesting how you incorporated the fanfiction into the real action! So Mira is gone, huh?

Anyway, update soon!
Shiba chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I was really excited to see this fic updated! This is definitely the most original and well thought out okami fic I've read! Everyone was in character and well written. This is honestly my favorite okami fic, I hope you can update again soon!
Guess Who chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Figured I might as well review this. It's still hillarious, the Mary Sue is still awful, and the characters continue to be in character. Yeah, there's also still typos and things, but everything is fantastic. But the thing, mon cheri, that makes this fanfic so good is the logic. The fanfiction being demon scrolls, the imps you've killed are the product of good fanfiction, where else the bad fics you can't kill. I mean, I dunno why good fanfiction would spawn demons, but this is still genius and brilliant. Keep up the work, mellon!
Balloons chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I can't stop laughing! XD

I am forever thankful that you abstained from writing the full le-*HURK* and made the parts with Chibi so halairious. XD

I hope you'll write more, I can't wait to find out what happens! :D
Senom299 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Too lazy to log in. Whoops.

Anyway.

Holy bricks on a stick.

I'm going to be honest here-I started off skimming over the first chapter a few weeks ago, was personally mortified (because come on, Mary Sues! MARY SUES.), and gave up.

Then dear Milady Misery, also known as TheGreatMikeyWeston, totally didn't force me at gunpoint to read on.

All right, that's not how it happened at all, but the point is, she got me back into it, and I can't believe that I skipped over this gem.

First off, Sparkles. SPARKLES. Waka's name is now Sparkles and there is nothing he can do about it.

Second off, I love your representation of Chibi. Mine absolutely pales in comparison; you managed to get that perfect mix of hyperactivity and what seems to be slight unstableness.

I salute you, and I'll definitely be back for more when you update.

Hope to see you around.

Senom299
Someone chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
You're welcome!

I love how you, in a way, broke the 4th wall. I wonder how Mira will act around Waka. Update soon please!
anon chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This story is brilliant! I'm laughing so hard at everyones reactions! This story is just too funny, I can't wait to read kawaiikami's next chapter! I hope you can update soon!
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Okay, I know this probably sounds like a big fat lie, but I swear I have been keeping an eye on this story since it first appeared on the archive. And now I sincerely regret not hurrying to be the first person to review, because this is freaking amazing.
I mean seriously! Kawaiikami has issues or something! Ammy's a jerk, Sakuya's acting very off, Issun is... Issun and yet NOT Issun at the SAME TIME (how are you DOING that?!) and Mira is already insanely overpowered. So overpowered that the ENTIRE FIRST PART OF THE GAME WAS SKIPPED. Heck, Susano was mentioned ONCE in passing and he's supposed to be really important to this arc. I can't even. You have so artfully, masterfully pulled off a Mary Sue and parodied Suefics so well that it's honestly kind of scary. Either scary or incredible. AND MARY SUES MANIFESTING DEMONS. THAT IS BRILLIANT. (I wonder if Yami was Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way's fault... Then again, she was from a trollfic, I wonder if it's only badfics. Or is it only Okami badfics...?)
I mean it, though, you are a genius for thinking up this stuff. I don't know if there's another serious, honest to goodness writer out there who can replicate a real Suefic like you're doing now. I mean, wow. Seriously, "Daughter of the Moon"? Just the fact alone that I can't tell whether Mira is supposed to be paired with Waka due to Kawaiikami thinking he's hot or Waka's child because of that title is absolutely frightening. Because on one hand there's the title, and on the other hand Mary Sues are usually paired with someone... And Issun doesn't seem to be very important to Kawaiikami, so I almost feel like they won't be paired together because the main love interest usually gets almost as much screen time as the Sue, not to mention there's also all those other people who fall in love with Sues but are rejected... I'm honestly scared to find out. What horrors lie in wait for us? Only time will tell. ...well, time, you, and Kawaiikami. Heck, maybe even Mira if she really is Waka's child, it would follow that she can see into the future whenever she wants because of that... IT BURNS. THE SUE, IT BURNS US.
Oh, one thing I want to mention, I don't know if you're doing this on purpose or not, but you shouldn't bunch conversation together like you've been doing. Like for instance, it wouldn't be
"Blah?" asked Sally. "Blah blah," replied Potato. "Blah blah blah," Sally argued.
It would be
"Blah?" asked Sally.
"Blah blah," replied Potato.
"Blah blah blah," argued Sally.
You go to a new line each time someone speaks, you see. I mean I will admit bunching the conversation into convenient paragraphs together makes everything look just a little neater, but this is how writing is supposed to be formatted, though. I'm just sayin'.
Anyway, this is hilarious and ingenious and I'm definitely going to be keeping a closer eye on this story from now on. Because really. I just... this. Just this.
Keep it coming, this has gotten personal. I NEED to see how this ends. Please. I beg of you. Don't keep us in suspense for too long.
-Mikey