Reviews for Through A Sue
A Potato chapter 5 . 3/8
The seventeenth-to-last paragraph says "greatful", when it should be "grateful". It seems like it isn't, but you know how the English language is, with all its tricks.
Also, the forty-fourth paragraph says "overwrited" when it should say "overwritten", though that might just be because this Spider Queen came from a bad fanfic.
Geinea Lombax chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
LOL This story is gold!
Opin88 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
XD Still loving it! I can't wait for more! :D
Opin88 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
okay, this is by far the BEST thing that I have ever read. Instant favorites and everything! Seriously, this is awesome!
KohakuIsHikage chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
OMG, DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY!
OokamiNeko123 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
:D
Nice chapter! It was very interesting.
MIRA GOT EATEN, YAYZ!
I wonder what will happen in the scroll next...
-Prankstorm-
Rappkea chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I just recently started playing the first Okami and it is, currently, my favorite game. I loove what you've done with this story. As someone else said in the reviews, I agree that you are breaking the 4th wall, and I like it. I can't wait to read more. ;)
Rappkea chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I like how you are kinda breaking the 4th Wall with this. Write the next chapter soon, please. ;)
Someone chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
It was very interesting how you incorporated the fanfiction into the real action! So Mira is gone, huh?

Anyway, update soon!
Shiba chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I was really excited to see this fic updated! This is definitely the most original and well thought out okami fic I've read! Everyone was in character and well written. This is honestly my favorite okami fic, I hope you can update again soon!
Guess Who chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Figured I might as well review this. It's still hillarious, the Mary Sue is still awful, and the characters continue to be in character. Yeah, there's also still typos and things, but everything is fantastic. But the thing, mon cheri, that makes this fanfic so good is the logic. The fanfiction being demon scrolls, the imps you've killed are the product of good fanfiction, where else the bad fics you can't kill. I mean, I dunno why good fanfiction would spawn demons, but this is still genius and brilliant. Keep up the work, mellon!
Balloons chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I can't stop laughing! XD

I am forever thankful that you abstained from writing the full le-*HURK* and made the parts with Chibi so halairious. XD

I hope you'll write more, I can't wait to find out what happens! :D
Senom299 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Too lazy to log in. Whoops.

Anyway.

Holy bricks on a stick.

I'm going to be honest here-I started off skimming over the first chapter a few weeks ago, was personally mortified (because come on, Mary Sues! MARY SUES.), and gave up.

Then dear Milady Misery, also known as TheGreatMikeyWeston, totally didn't force me at gunpoint to read on.

All right, that's not how it happened at all, but the point is, she got me back into it, and I can't believe that I skipped over this gem.

First off, Sparkles. SPARKLES. Waka's name is now Sparkles and there is nothing he can do about it.

Second off, I love your representation of Chibi. Mine absolutely pales in comparison; you managed to get that perfect mix of hyperactivity and what seems to be slight unstableness.

I salute you, and I'll definitely be back for more when you update.

Hope to see you around.

Senom299
Someone chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
You're welcome!

I love how you, in a way, broke the 4th wall. I wonder how Mira will act around Waka. Update soon please!
anon chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This story is brilliant! I'm laughing so hard at everyones reactions! This story is just too funny, I can't wait to read kawaiikami's next chapter! I hope you can update soon!